for Moving On

4/28/2015 c5 James Birdsong
Awesome five chapters
7/5/2008 c2 3Invincible Shinji
Deckman, IS again. Some questions. 1. Have you seen the new Tenchi series; the one with Z. 2. When in the Tenchi timeline does this take place? 3. Have you considered using ( if you have seen/played any of them ) any of the other female characters from Girlfriend of Steel, 2nd Impression, or the rebuild movies? 4. Will Tenchi or Asuka get Light Hawk Wings or anything? I am really looking forward to the rest of this story! peasce, Invincible Shinji.
6/18/2008 c1 Invincible Shinji
Dear Deckman, I really like this story please update soon and forget it and leave it collecting dust and cobwebs on a shelf. I must concur with dennisud2015's suggestions of reviving Asuka's mothers soul. Also you need to have Misato and the others return as well. By now the second part of the first 13 episodes have been released on DVD as you may or may not know or seen. So Z will have to fiugre in there somewhere possibly. Also I think it would be good if you could work GXP into it as well. Otherwise keep up the good work and please update, update, update! :)
6/17/2008 c5 Invincible Shinji
Hey, DM. This is story is by far one my favorite NGE stories and EVA crossovers i have read so far. please don't keep us hanging any longer. been 4 years almost. please get back on the ball and update so we can continue enjoying and finsih your awesome story!

;)
10/27/2004 c5 Geodesic
Interesting idea. I wonder if a "third impact" has happened elsewhere in the Tenchiverse?
10/27/2004 c5 steven
this is a great story and I was serprised it was updated. Please don't forget about this cas I like to see what you plan on doing next.
10/26/2004 c5 dennisud2015
Great you didn't abandoned tthe story which BTW is a great mix of Eva and Tenchi.

Thpough i wishe Rei could be brought back you do have to deal with Yui's soul within the Eva. Then maybe you could use Tsunami, Washu and even Lady Tokimi in that endevor.

Maybe also revive the shattered soul of Kyoko Souryu, and allow Asuka to reclaim her true mother's heart.

Oh well a bitt wafy at that but still I hope to se more.

dennisud
9/25/2004 c5 HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05
WOHA! I /LOVE/ it! I have never, ever, ever seen another NGE cross like this! I gotta see you update; This is superb! I hope I can see Rei soon...[Glomps] Again, please update as soon as you can. Yuo have a really great fic going here!
9/11/2004 c5 Joseph Rosario
Well this story is very good,it has one strange crossover.I mean tenchi is a humer based anime and Evangelion is a Dramma and one of those animes where you must think to understand the story,but you managed to bring these two animes whithout taking away what makes both of them good in the first place so congrats and have a party.

P.S. make more chapters soon!
8/3/2004 c5 Ghost Man
All I can say is that I wish you wrote more per chapter. Content is good.
8/3/2004 c5 44dennisud
I like this story, well set and you meshed the series characters well here. I wish that Rei could have been brought back simply because of the implication of Rei, the Eva's and consequently the Angels probable connection to the three Chousihin Godesses (Tsunami, Washu and Tokimi). Would be a fun addition to your plot line!

dennisud
8/3/2004 c5 jennyjennai
Smooth story still, as yet not too much exciting has happened but this has given you a chance to build the connections between the characters and to further the plot. It seems like things are going to get very interesting and quickly too. You left us with a nasty cliff hanger too...
8/2/2004 c5 3WarpWizard
This is cool, seeing them approach Eva 01, I haven't seen that done before. Excellent.
7/10/2004 c4 jennyjennai
Nice chapter, it seems that you are able to move the plot along and at the same time you continue to develop the characters and their relationships. I really do like this premise, it is interesting and has great potential.
7/8/2004 c4 WarpWizard
Still interesting.

Last paragraph: makes sense. Cool! :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »