for Moving On

7/3/2004 c3 3deckman
Hello again, everybody! Thanks for continuing to read and review.

Chapter 4 is coming along nicely.

I have to say I'm surprised by the descriptions of the story so far as "relaxing" and "comfortable". I haven't introduced much real drama yet, so I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised. Ch. 4 ought to fix that somewhat.

Am I moving too slow? Do people expect more excitement? Am I putting you all to sleep?

I guess I've got to wait until you review ch. 4 to find out...
7/2/2004 c3 3WarpWizard
This was a nice, relaxing chapter.
7/2/2004 c3 jennyjennai
Very well-written story to this point. Very smooth to read, it seems very "comfortable" to me. I like they characters and the way they interact. It's very good, not overly WAFFY or melodramatic. Keep it up.
7/1/2004 c1 animewatcher
interesting
6/28/2004 c3 44dennisud
You did well, advancing the story and getting Pen-Pen with imaginitive situations with Ryo-Oki and I did like the way Tsunami helped the children.

Now comes Jurai and will the welfare part of the Government take them away from the Royals? Is there a manipulative Count of lord who wants to use them to get at the Royal Jurai throne?

Hope we know soon!

dennisud
6/16/2004 c2 Ghost Man
An interesting plotline indeed. I don't have much to say, but please continue your efforts.
6/15/2004 c2 dennisud
Well I like this so far in that Asuka and Shinji haven't had to go through all the problems that comes from trying to survive in an unpopulated planet.

Wonder if Sasami/Tsunami knows something about the Angels and therfore Rei/Lillith!

I wouldn't mind seeing her again at least to maybe fix things a bit more as I assume she has some connection to Tsunami.

Or, could it have been Tokimi? Lillith might have been her "Daughter"?

Lots to think about and if you want to bounce ideas off me, e-mail me.

I also have some ideas as well if you want them.

Just check my author page!

Nicely done so far!

dennsiud
6/15/2004 c2 jennyjennai
Liked this one, very orderly unfolding of the plot. Seems to be going smoothly. I like the last sentence - it was a bomb! You've done a good job so far, hopefully more people will R & R for you. I really enjoy this and the sky is the limit, so-to-speak. I'm already looking forward to the third chapter...
6/13/2004 c1 3deckman
Hi to everyone who has taken the time to review so far. Thanks! There 2 more chapters so far. I will be submitting chapter 2 soon. Chapter 3 is still in the works, I have some things I still need to think about before it's done...
6/13/2004 c1 jennyjennai
Excellent start, not overly dramatic or fluffy. I like the way everyone seemed so casual when dealing with the Children. Nice work, hope to see another chapter in the future...
6/13/2004 c1 3WarpWizard
Interesting. Most Tenchi/Evangelion crosses dribble off into irrelevance, this is a good start, so hopefully it won't happen in this case.
6/12/2004 c1 44dennisud
Well And here I though I was one of the few to attempt an Eva/Tenchi Crossover. Well you got my attention and from the looks of it ASuka and Shinji should have an interesting conversation with the Masaki Clan. Wonder of Tenchi did as some of the Jurai royal family and have more than one wife. And what of Sasami, Mihoshi and Ayeka?

Well I'm sure you'll inform us sometime.

BTW you might want to post at the tenchi fanfic archive, Evamade.com and at http:/w.fan-fics-r-us.com/NewSystem/Index.php

All three should allow you to post there.

Finally if you need any help just e-mail me as I've written fanfiction for both series, even a crossover or two.

dennisud