FanFiction.Net
for John's Quest

1/16/2006 c5 Lunaticbabe
Have I mentioned that I really miss your story. And that I've reread all of it twice. And that of all the stories I've read yours is still the only one I check DAILY for a new chapter. No pressure ;)
12/25/2005 c18 Louise
Cool! Another chapter. I'm so glad I check back. Please write more.
10/10/2005 c18 Snapmequick
Yeah, you're back! And I totally understand about you not wanting to write it all the way to the presidency in detail. Anything you write is fine with me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Oh, and the full chapter version was lovely. Didn't notice the lack of beta'ing at all.
10/9/2005 c17 Margaret C
Now that there's a vaccine against cervical cancer based on studies of the virus that Ellie studied on the show, are you gonna write that in? Please write more of this story it is one of the best stories I've ever read.
8/30/2005 c4 Snapmequick
So, I was wondering. What about C.J.'s reaction to all this? She's a "casualty" of his old behavior and now she has to stand by and watch as he marries someone he's truly in love with.

Also, since the WW season 6 finale was such a let-down to Hoynes supporters, could you maybe (when you have the time) write the story all the way to him getting the Presidency...PLEASE!

:) Anna
8/12/2005 c17 Louise
Hope you write more. Wanna see how it ends.
7/5/2005 c17 tgup
Love this story please please continue I want to see the wedding :D
3/26/2005 c17 shelly123
good story i realy hope you up date soon i cant waight for th big day
3/25/2005 c17 Snapmequick
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Especially for the 'TV segment' and its future implications. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Anna
3/17/2005 c2 Snapmequick
According to the advertisement for next weeks episode they have written 'John Hoynes' out of The West Wing for good, you have got to write us a different ending. PLEASE!
3/15/2005 c16 384StarTraveler
love the story its going on my fav story list and I'm putting you on my author alert list.
2/19/2005 c16 Snapmequick
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I must have been checking back once a day since October, I was so desperate for the next chapter.

Can't wait to see how they get out of there.

Cheers,

Anna
2/18/2005 c3 eliza
This is very good writting. After watching the West Wing last wed. I wanted a little more WW action, so - yeah fanfiction. Never in a million years would I have thought a Hoynes/Ellie pairing would be this entertaining...and here you are writting what will end up being AMAZING, i have no doubt. So, thanks for taking the time to write this.
2/13/2005 c1 Snapmequick
Please, please, please don't let the story end here. If you're busy that's quite understandable. Take all the time you need. Just please don't end it here. Take them all the way to the White House. Pretty please!
2/9/2005 c14 shelly123