for Happenstance

5/16/2009 c11 3HappyStickofTNT
Well... It's been four years and I honestly can say I don't expect to ever see you update this story ever again. I just think that you are indeed deserving of much praise for the two plus hours of smiles and endless giggles your story gave me. I am truely thankful for your story and wish that there were more. Thank you for writing. You are an amazing author.
1/3/2009 c11 champagnesupernova72
Wow this is a cute story, I just finished Demon Diary and love the Erutis Krayon pairing. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I think you should continue.
7/24/2008 c11 theonewithmanynames
I recently decided to show this story to a friend and was hoping you might have added something since the last time I checked. Your writing style appeals to me because it is very unique and modern. (please don't take this next statement as the typical teacher/parent/friend-type encouragement) I really do think you could become famous some day if you kept writing stuff like this. Some people look down on taking bits from the works of others, but I think it is a good way to subconciously appeal to readers who have enjoyed those other books. Your writing is like verbal art. Please continue it?
6/7/2007 c11 2PV10
Wow i love this story! Are you going to update again? please do. i'll be waiting.
10/30/2006 c11 karen
Nice!wats next? still waiting
2/18/2006 c11 4Demon of Water

1/17/2006 c7 6goddessofsilvermoon
This stroy is really good even though I am a fan of Eclipse and Raenef more then Krayon and Erutis
1/9/2006 c3 33Daughter of Horus
Wow, this is a great story! I was looking for this!
9/26/2005 c11 DemonOfWater
Will you please right more? This is hyper good!
7/4/2005 c11 nocturnal
wow i lov it i cant wiat til you come out with the next one do hurry please i loved it so much i printed myself a copy it has a few spelling errorsyou might want to use spell check or have a friend look at it first anyways i love it! *gives you chocolatte^_^
7/3/2005 c11 DemonOfWater
OMG! that's is so good!

A few speeling mistakes here and there but it was so awsome! Right more i wanna read it!
6/30/2005 c11 20Fragile Tension
aegh! that's sad! I think I remember reading some of this story so I just skipped ahaead and read the last two chapters! what I read was great! and I might read more later!
6/25/2005 c11 1xxblissxx
um... it is getting interesting. So yer not going to update until you get 70 reviews? ...

PPLZ START REVIEWING I WANT AN UPDATE!

it is an awsum story, just wish you'd update... like quick
6/23/2005 c11 44ToriAnnMari
my fav chap my definetly fav chap so far and for the entire fic it was great and fluffy and cute and just all round good. i cant wait for the next one we'll be waiting so update soon. it was great
6/22/2005 c11 Caecuslupa
add me on as a review!

that was sweet ^_^

looking forward to the update!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »