FanFiction.Net
for Darkest Appeal

6/21/2004 c2 5Shadowface
Hm. Cool. update soon!
6/14/2004 c1 Shadowface
Its pretty cool. And Definitley original. THe name actualy sounds kinda cool, but you should keep calling him Harry. Is Lily going to be a pureblood? PLease update soon!
6/14/2004 c1 Chelsea
hey, it's me! real cool fic. and 8 reviews and u just put up! WOW! congratulations! great job!

i was laughing at the part about the baby whale thing(lol). it was real funny. And i've never heard of the name Harvarendo b4. it sounds cool. it has some sort of ring to it.

ever since u told me about "a new darkness", i started loving dark fics like these. anyway, love the fic. can't wait to read more.

i would love to be your beta for this fic. It's great. well, get back to me on that.

well, g2g, bye!

sry the review is a bit short. i kinda had only 2 minutes to write it.lol. well love the fanfic. bye again.

~Chelsea~
6/14/2004 c1 mel
I can't wait to read more, please continue
6/14/2004 c1 Andromeda Snape-Malfoy
Intersting - I always love dark!Harry. Looking forward to more. Roll on the next chapter.

Cheers,

A S-M
6/13/2004 c1 Bleed Crimson
Wooty! I love dark Harry! I like what you've got so far...
6/13/2004 c1 Asvaldson
Ok, I am reviewing now. I like how it is starting. I'm deffineatly intrigued.. if I thought it would make new chapters come out faster I would threaten bodily harm, however, since I know it won't... I will succumb to shameless begging! PLEASE! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
6/13/2004 c1 Guest
nice nice, i like the story so far plz update soon
6/13/2004 c1 Heat Wave on Ice
Wow... this sounds really good so far! I can't wait to read more. I usually don't like evil!Harry stories, but I'm very intrigued. So far it's really well written and has me really interested! so please update soon!
6/13/2004 c1 2Hkdontonic
waiting to see where you go with this, it is been a long time since things have been in harrys POV
6/13/2004 c1 DRaCo iS MiNe
awesome story so far. update again please!
6/13/2004 c1 dragonofnight
wow! this is good. i like that you have harry as a bad guy. how many reviews did you say you needed to update?
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6