for I H T F P

12/15/2005 c1 ghztyyyhse
ok lol

funny but very ok ish lol

(btw thats a very high praise comment - i just feel in a weird mood tonight. what im actually saying is this was hilarious write more)
7/5/2005 c1 Xpd
Nice work
7/28/2004 c1 8Eulalie Moire
Heh. This is quite funny! I love Crouch's drooling and Mad-Eye's shooting Bludgers at him. It's all very good stuff. As to the title, is it "I Hate The F*ing Prick/Professor"?
6/27/2004 c1 Tonysbedroomslave
Very well done. You did a wonderful humor fic. You had good flow and had a great handle on everyone. I'd love to see a few more chapters. This was a great way to pass the time and I thank you for writing and posting it.
6/22/2004 c1 6Laitaine-Arnostale
this is great! i love what you did with the characters - Umbridge hem-hemming all the time, and Crouch drooling, it was hilarious. "Still in possession of a fatally Jewish nose. Hopeless," hahaha possibly the best line. well done.
6/14/2004 c1 sugarpie2510
very nice. kept me guessing i didn't know u were talking about Professor Snape. is that the end? i hope not. i'll look at ur other stories if u have any and read them. nice job.
6/14/2004 c1 41lovesrainscent
Cute and clever it made me laugh - particularly the reference to the Miskatonic zoology department.
6/14/2004 c1 7Werewolf Coquette
Dude, that was great! Lupin's so cute... but then again I'm more than a little biased! ^_^;; I totally got that they were talking about Severus only a paragraph or two before you said it, I was so surprised though! Very, very nice job!