FanFiction.Net
for Agent Under Fire

4/10/2019 c19 4magix234
I enjoyed reading it! It got complicated at one time with the Shikon Jewel reference, but got back up. Thanks for sharing this!
6/15/2013 c17 HN9
LOVE
1/14/2012 c12 isabel iwaszewski
this was the best story ever i loved it please plzzzz make a sequel or continue your stories i love all of your stories and i fell in love with this one lol cool job!
5/7/2011 c7 7Illuminatedessence
I luuvv it
4/15/2010 c19 10xheyxhaleyx
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST INUYASHA STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! YOU ARE PURE GENIUS! THIS STORY WAS BEYOND AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! ;D THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!1 XD
2/22/2010 c19 THREEWORDS
THAT. WAS. AMAZING!
2/20/2010 c10 KaggyHigu
My hands are raised.

( and B.T.W. Kaggy Higu is my real name.

well, it's realy Kagome Higu. My mom's name was Sakura Hachitarou, but i got my name from my dad, who was born in Tokio, his name is Daisuke-Ichirou Tsuyoshi-Higu. But he shortened it to Higu for me. So, yes. I am Tokioneese. ( Thats what me and my friends call people who live in Tokyo. ) and yes. i perposely spell Tokio wrong. It's what all us at Kintarou middle school spell it.)
7/10/2009 c19 enyalie1134
I have to say this is my new favourite Inuyasha Fanfic. It was awesome and I loved Inuyasha in this one, he was great. God I wish I could find a man like him. LoL getting of topic here sorry. Anyway again awesome story!
3/17/2009 c19 2Diamond369
loved it lol!
11/29/2008 c19 1Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel
i loved it!♥
10/9/2008 c19 angelluver
good story a bit mushy at times but worth it
8/12/2008 c19 3lil shuna
i love it
10/8/2007 c1 mcookiy
AWSOME story, I really loved it. I aven't read a good story for a whle. Hope youmake up a new one soon!
9/3/2007 c17 LunaCharon88
ok i LOVE LOVE LLOOVVEE your story. and i HATE my comp cuz it wont let me read the end of the next chapter but ill fix that. i have not done a fanfic yet but im writin one very soon it will be done so plz look it up and tell me how you like it. THANKX a bunch! GOOD JOB

Luna
7/5/2007 c19 3Black Betty
Absolutely the most fabulous story I have read yet! I love this one so much! Great jb and great writing skills!
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »