for Faded Future

11/23/2020 c15 10rigami
Despite some rough corners, this story had real potential. What a waste.
7/27/2020 c11 Scissors Dolphin
Stop with the "I'm evil. I know" author note. You are childish. Seriously.

Why is Vegeta so pathetic? Seriously? He can't do anything right. He apparently just doesn't have skills he really should have.
7/27/2020 c9 Scissors Dolphin
Are you really telling me that Vegeta would not check for tracers on everyone's ships? In canon, Vegeta and Radditz and Nappa got away no problem. Why in the world would they have trouble now?

That's the problem with so many of these fics. They try to ramp up the tension by making Frieza somehow just magically be able to trace Vegeta and put him on a time-limit. That is utterly ridiculous.
7/27/2020 c7 Scissors Dolphin
Again, why would Vegeta reveal that he can sense Ki?
7/27/2020 c6 Scissors Dolphin
How utterly stupid is it for Vegeta to hide his Ki? He knows that it is special. Why is he trying to fight Frieza and potentially revealing his secrets? "Forgot" is not an excuse. He isn't an idiot. He had a month to figure these shit out.
7/27/2020 c4 Scissors Dolphin
Work on your English. Possessives need apostrophes.
6/6/2020 c15 SentaiPurpleRanger
Please return to this.
Wether you just continue this , rewrite it , rewrite this with super fully in mind , or rewrite this keeping the pre-Time Shift timeline Z only while adding Super elements afterwards , I just eanna see this continued in any way.
5/17/2020 c15 adi6123
Interesting story. I wonder who's responsible for the time shift. They're all going to be facing Frieza soon.
11/1/2019 c15 Revan3363
Good story so far, any chance of an update?
10/14/2018 c15 The One Who Reads Too Much
Well, at least it's not a giant tree parasite thing.

Heh, brotherly bonding without a Full Nelson? Unbelievable, heh.
10/14/2018 c14 The One Who Reads Too Much
Oh boy, one chapter left and I hope they bother getting the Dragon Balls gathered before Freeza gets there.

Heh, since they can find them again easily enough, maybe they should just wish Freeza into some intergalactic empty void of space. Somewhere 3/4 of the way to the Andromeda galaxy should be good enough.
10/14/2018 c13 The One Who Reads Too Much
Pft, here's hoping whoever did surgery/blood samples for Vegeta will be done with the results minutes after Bulma and the group have already left on a world tour.
10/14/2018 c12 The One Who Reads Too Much
"He was so accustomed to the accelerated methods of the regeneration tanks, senzu beans, and Little Green's powers now."
FTFY

"Still, he's kind of cute like this. He's so small and kind of vulnerable-looking," she commented after a moment, lips pulling up into a smile, and Vegeta wondered whether she was intentionally taunting him. Did she remember and was just saying those things because she knew he would hate them?"

Well, I certainly would be. I'd be like Tien in DBZ abridged.
10/14/2018 c11 The One Who Reads Too Much
Huh...was definitely expecting more of a ROB explanation for the time travel, what with all the random deities in DBZ, but some guy trying to get revenge by killing Vegeta/the Z team as kids makes sense.
10/14/2018 c10 The One Who Reads Too Much
Uh oh, he pushed the Bulma button.
That's almost as bad as the Goku button, heheh.
420 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »