FanFiction.Net
for Sweet Loving Hate

2/11/2021 c2 Guest
Cute ending
2/21/2018 c2 Astral Dragon Spirit
Love how it all worked out in the end. When everyone was confused if they were arguing or agreeing was so funny.
7/7/2017 c1 Zophanie
I think this is the third time I've read this story and I still love it! Thank you!
3/26/2016 c2 phillynz
love how it all ended up in the end love the story
8/15/2015 c2 Guest
Lindo y caliente me gusto
1/21/2013 c1 3bloodpurple and murkpond green
Several points; All exceptional -
The structure between your conversations, the characters actions and tones - brilliant.
Your pace is excellent, I particularly like the flow, combined with the desciptions and the inner monolouges - personal choice below.
" So do I", Serena confessed, daring to meet his eyes. She sighed, " I can't do anything normal, can I? Right then, Jerk, I'm off to school and you!"
12/19/2012 c1 Guest
No relationship to the story, but Darien's last name, since your using the English dub version, is Shields.
7/14/2011 c2 4MoxyGirl
I love a good fight too...esp when the end results can be so...satisfying. ; P

tokyofish
2/7/2011 c2 ARABELLA VIOLETTA
I think this is one of the first story's that put to question that Sere dose not look like her family.

I think they have sore throats for sure after all the shouting you put them thrum :-)))))))))))))

Liked it but then again what else is new ;-P
2/17/2008 c2 merangelgal
That was a brilliant story! I enjoyed every last word! :0)
12/11/2007 c1 7neoearthqueen30
i love this story! its so funny and romantic my kind of story!
12/10/2005 c1 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
12/10/2005 c2 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
6/11/2005 c2 Allanna-San
there not all this lemony? aww :( lol oh well it was still good..and DO look forword to other stories...this 1 was really good...I dislike fan fics with Rini in it...she just comlicates things...lol...ur a good writer...I love ur fanfics..very orginal...and funky...keep writing *more lemon* (but only if you want)
6/3/2005 c2 Dragon85
This is a strange fanfic, but i love the mood of Mamochan and Usa to explicate their relationship. My congratulations again ;-)

-uh i'm italian but i use original names... i prefer 'em ^_^ -