FanFiction.Net
for Midnight

9/11/2011 c1 9NurseKelly
This was a sweet story. I always loved the interactions between Jack and Jacob. Well done.
1/12/2011 c1 9Chellie18
I loe his story.

I feel stupid that I can't write like that.

It always feels like I write extremely boring.

but when I read your story's I'm excited what will happen.

I hate that part. I adore writing.

I write in my own language. So I guess you were right that my english wasn't so great.

Talking english is easier than write a story in English.

I tried to make my story interesting.

But I wrote that first part when I was just known of Stargate.

So I didn' knew all that. 3 weeks ago I read almost aBout 120 different story's and I couldn't stop either. Reading and writing made me happy.

But now I just wrote little something that I made up earlier. I read I half when I wanted to post it. So I also saw when I made a few mistakes on it. So after the posting I thought. Geez! I made mistakes. Well I can learn from than. Afterwards I began to write again. And now it seems to be going better. I'm now more known of the characters. How they behave and so on. How more I read, how more I just understand the way to get people intested. So I hope you would like to see a little something I just wrote down.

Just read it maybe it's better.

I will resume back with my other story. Only when you say it's better.

I'm really thankful that you read and reviewed it.

I love yor story's
10/22/2008 c1 22MajorSamanthaCarter
oh that's so sweet! i felt like crying... or laughing... or something... fantastic! loved it.

:D MSC
7/12/2008 c1 10A.M. Richardson
Outside of the main characters, I think Jacob/Selmak is my favourite support character(s) and I am convinced that *they* and Jack had something akin to this conversation about Sam. Perhaps during the events of Threads? Anyway, you seem to have written it well before that aired so well done you :D

Truthful, easy conversation and appreciated your view of the younger Sam and very interesting to read!

Well done!
12/23/2007 c1 anon
Well done. But I think once with Jonas would have been enough for Sam to walk out on him.
2/6/2007 c1 19Myosotis13
Just thought I'd make it clear which story I was referring to in the PM. I think that your style is very expressive and involving, and the story very sweet and insightful, that everyone sounded very much in-character and that you really captured the essence of Sam's relation to Jacob.
5/28/2006 c1 28Pannecake
powerful...I lurved it. you delved so deeply into Sam's backround and personal history and you made it believabled. you went through her hardships of life in such a fashion I was captivated...it was a good read. :)
6/25/2004 c1 12Banner
Interesting and well-conceived. This story does a good job of portraying Jacob as a complex and honorable man.

I'd like to request, however, that you list it as a S/J romance in the synopsis.
6/20/2004 c1 Elysium
That was incrediably lovely. I love the end! we;;, i love the whole thing but... Great Job!
6/19/2004 c1 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
That was great.
6/19/2004 c1 Maxennce
That was great, I nearly cried. I know you probs meant it as just a little one story thing but I hope you write something else, just an added bit or soemthing

Cheers :)
6/18/2004 c1 Ilovesg1
What a lovely story. I am extremely fond of

Jacob. I could see this chat happening.
6/18/2004 c1 13SG1-Fanfic
Well written. :)
6/18/2004 c1 2NG
Sweet.
6/18/2004 c1 14Dimac99
Very sweet and very nicely written. I love Jacob fics and it's good to see him *not* losing the rag with Jack over his feelings for Sam, like most writers have him do.
20 Page 1 2 Next »