for EZ Prey

9/13/2012 c1 1Ember The Flame Guardian
I'll have to try that on the original starcraft. Thanks for the lesson!
8/30/2009 c1 Aros
Damnit! Because of your story, I now feel kinda sorry for Fenix and now I'm "morally obliged" to kill him the old fashion way. Because of you, 4 zerglings died! YOU OWE ME 100 MINERALS!

...Seriously though, this is great and believable. And, most importantly... I feel sorry for Fenix :(.
10/16/2008 c1 9Ellenlome
Let me start off by saying that I AM a big Fenix fan.

Secondly...I did the exact same thing, and found it rather funny *cackles* So, congrats on a well written one-shot. I particularly liked Fenix's "curse you Kerrigan!" XD
12/16/2005 c1 Sitggy
DIE (LOADS RKT LANCHER)
10/11/2005 c1 Moephius
Hahahahah! That was a good one. And altough I am a Protoss fan rather than a Zerg, I must admit I killed Fenix the same way.
12/3/2004 c1 2PhyrexianMeatdog
This was beyond good. Your description was, needless to say, amazing, and your dialogue was seamless and inventive. Even for something based upon a SC mission, this was highly creative. Definitely better than "Roughnecks of Mar Sara," another story based on a SC mission - but the first damn level. Arg! Anyways, there wasn't a dull moment in your story.

4 out of 5. I can't consciously give you a 5 because the plot is taken directly from the Brood War campaign, so...write more!
11/23/2004 c1 1TimeMonkey2
Aparently we share the same evil mind because I did that as well.
11/9/2004 c1 Ack
What an unworthy end for almighty Fenix!

But I must say its an easy, but cowardly way to deal with the mightiest warrior of the Protoss!
9/2/2004 c1 Vyce
sorry to dissapoint you... but there are plenty of spells/abilities that can effect herps on Warcraft 3. Poloymorph can ONLY work on heros, they can damn well be doomed, and yes cyclone indeed works on them. however, there are plenty of spells that don't work on Heros either.

*cough* anywho... nice story, pretty nasty tactic. And i was cheap like that with a Dark Archon, the game practically counts it as the hero being dead if you mind control it
7/19/2004 c1 The Eromancer
YU USED MY TAKTIC!
7/17/2004 c1 3Jango19999
I'm a big fan of fenix. You should make the warning emphasised because I didn't even notice it after reading the summary. I kinda liked it anyway. The actually death might have been punkish, but you still managed to accuratley portray him with out defiling his memory.
7/14/2004 c1 Executor Xel'Nova
Ok... let's see... Fenix is mad because he did not like being hit by a thick stinking blob..."Who would?" Anyway... nice fic. I like your way of writing.EN TARO TASSADAR!
6/24/2004 c1 13Vampiric Ant
Actually, I wrote this mainly cause I was kind of bored while writing the 2nd chapter to "Through the Eyes of Purity's Essence" and I got a little writer's block. So, I decided to write this so that I could think of how to continue my other fic.
6/24/2004 c1 5Chrono cross maniac
1) Plot: Since it's directly lifted from Brood War, I can't really comment it.

2) Spelling, grammar and punctuation: Pretty good.

Now, let me get this straight: You wrote an entire Starcraft fic, and a well-written one at that, just to complain about Blizzard not giving spell immunity to heroes in Starcraft? Um, no offense, but get a life.
6/22/2004 c1 19GrimMoody
That was horrible. Poor Fenix. But good story.

And no, I disagree with having hero immunities. This isn't warcraft in space.
16 Page 1 2 Next »