FanFiction.Net
for Bliss is always found at the Beach

3/21/2006 c1 dark galaxy
can u do another chapter please?
12/15/2005 c1 118SlvrSoleAlchmst1
First off, it is SO weird that you had Dearka obsessed with strawberries, because I recently wrote a Yzak/Dearka fic and at random decided that Dearka liked strawberry things. He had strawberry shampoo. I wonder if he's just they type of guy that seems like a strawberry guy. What a funny coincidence.

Oh gods, I loved this piece. Not only was it hysterical, but it was pretty darn hot, too. I really enjoyed the interaction between all the characters. And I think out of all of them, you write Yzak the best. Everything you have him say always sounds perfect. And I love your writing style. Sometimes it reminds me of mine, but I think yours is way better. Keep up the good work!
7/26/2005 c1 50AnimeSiren
not that great a tan huh?
7/20/2005 c1 8kougaluv
lol i love this story lol ^_^ it was so funny
5/22/2005 c1 i love athrun
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
1/24/2005 c1 26Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai
12/21/2004 c1 KajiKiki
Cool! ^_^
12/19/2004 c1 stubbornpretzel
hey! great fic, love the fluffy yaoi. you're a great writter and i love you other fics 2. plz write more of them! hope u have a good holiday and new year. cyl. a very devoted fan and yaoi lover,

BDG
11/13/2004 c1 1HeavenGoddess
lolol and not a great tan. nope ud see me out there almost 24/7 i love the beach. continue with more stories!
7/13/2004 c1 3slashysecrets
Wow... even though I know nothing about Gundam Seed, this rocks! You are definitely my kind of writer!
7/2/2004 c1 Jursie
I love SEED yaoi fluff. Good work
6/21/2004 c1 8Blackthornhiei
Lovely and funny!

Dearka was really funny here ^^
6/21/2004 c1 44ToriAnnMari
loved it, it's good but no nicol (he's her fav beside kira). write more like this it was good fluff is needed at times. ja