for Hidden Evil

12/14/2010 c19 5Nalbal
Great! Juliana's plea on Lore's humanity was quite eloquent. Noonien ought to listen to her...

I look forward to the next chapter!
12/3/2010 c18 Nalbal
Excellent! This is the first fully in-depth story I have read that explores Lore's "birth" and "childhood". I always felt a tinge of sorrow for Lore in TNG and wondered how he could've become so possessed, haunted... I really look forward to seeing where you take this next. Please write soon!
11/23/2010 c18 Tal Leonard
You're writing of the caracter's development is excellently done. You seem to have grasped the characters' personalities well from the little they showed of them.
4/20/2010 c16 KissoftheAngel
I tell you what. You should really watch the Star Trek Episode "Brothers" straight after reading this it will change your life lol.Anyway well done trek princess, I loved the fic because i love lore.x
3/28/2008 c16 2Kontona
Awesome!

I have been thinking about the Soong family and the starting of the androids.

Not only does this story appeal to my imagenation, it is also well written, I am impressed and satesfied!

I do hope you continue on sometime, but i am very happy to have read as much as this.

So I'll say thank you for the chapters.
10/18/2007 c15 21General K-Star
This is pretty good! Keep it up!
8/26/2007 c15 4AlfabetSoop
Wow, I love the story. Your portrayal of Lore is awesome! Please don't stop writing this.-Soop
8/19/2007 c15 2Hattertant
^.^ Happy happy new chapter happy new yay! Lol, anyway...

I'd like to see some longer chapters. And also, a tip! Remember to check that the punctuation is correct when they're speaking. Sometimes you put the period after the quotation marks. Sometimes you don't put a punctuation. Just be sure to check it^^

Update soon...Sorry it took me so long to review. I forgot to put it on my alerts.
8/8/2007 c15 abnormaltelepathy
Great story and interesting. It made me think of Data, not Lore. I think thats in your credit
7/10/2007 c14 Hattertant
Yes! A a story on Lore! I've been looking for something like this, and it's perfect! He seems just like Data in the beginning-always asking questions pretty much. And doing the exact time thing...It makes me really sad though how it all ends... anyway, update soon!
8/6/2006 c14 ThranduilOropherion
I *LOVE* this story :) Absolutely wonderfull!
7/14/2004 c9 14Leen713
Enjoyed the past few chapters. :) Lore becoming more self aware is great, especially when he gets attitude from the colonists. Update soon!
7/8/2004 c8 2MyLiverHurtz
Wow, this story is much better than I expected it to be. Lore is very innocent, like a child, but some of his behavior is very alarming. This story is a credit to you!
7/3/2004 c7 14Leen713
Two more great chapters! Update soon!
6/22/2004 c4 Leen713
Great story so far! The interactions between Lore and his parents are touching... it's a shame to know how it will end, but interesting to explore it. Please update soon!
16 Page 1 2 Next »