for The Incident In The Great Hall

Really loved this!
4/4/2020 c21 fireelfmaiden1
wonderful job.
3/22/2019 c21 1ghanima77
What a beautiful love story! I liked your technique of telling this tale through Hermione's explanations to Harry partnered with her own recollections. It's always nice to see Snamione told in a different way. Thank you for sharing this with us!
1/25/2019 c21 1otteranddoe
wow. I just absolutely loved this story! I'm never really into fluffy stories, even though this isnt really fluffy except for little bits but I just loved it! the plot was very well thought out. i cant wait to look through your other works!
10/6/2018 c4 loveyoudown
I'm going to have to stop here and comment on how WONDERFULLY written this story has been so far! I was not expecting it to turn out like this and I am into it 100%! Absolutely amazing, and I'm sure it's going to continue like this!
9/1/2018 c21 AngelDragon1976
Wow, what an exhilarating story. Absolutely loved it.
8/7/2018 c21 21Khyharah
Ahhhhh I love this. I already love Troth and your writing. This was the ending I wanted for Severus , the one he deserved. Excellent job
6/24/2018 c21 16NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
What a fantastic story. You told it so delicately. Sliding smoothly into flashbacks that told the story of their past so well.
Thank you for sharing this. I’ve been so busy that I’ve only managed to read little bits at a time but I was always sucked back in and straight back to being part of their world. Thanks again!
6/20/2018 c15 NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
Have I mentioned a million times how much I love this? If I haven’t... sorry.
Great story. Well told!
6/16/2018 c1 Guest
Lordy... what a dark and dramatic start.
Very good!
5/22/2018 c1 elizabethrose1974
oh I love it!
12/29/2017 c21 kate1309
AHH! Okay, I have to start somewhere. Okay, the beginning. Wow. I was so shocked, but I think it did its purpose. I could not stop reading! I was hooked! From then on, I could not stop smiling, laughing, and crying. This is one of the best stories I've ever read and I can not wait to revisit this story over and over for many years. I love it so much. You did an incredible job and I just couldn't help, but tell you. You deserve recognition for this. I feel like I should be paying you! Magnificent job and I can not wait to see your other stories! Amazing work. Thank you for all the time and dedication you put into this story. It is truly a work of art.
12/27/2017 c21 oi770
Loved it! Amazing!
12/6/2017 c21 robituputup
Great fic! Thank you for the lovely reading piece!
10/19/2017 c17 Allie
This is about what Frank Longbottom says to Severus in this chapter. He calls him professor. Snape wouldn't be a member of the Hogwarts faculty in the middle of a school year. And by the time he had joined, the Longbottoms would have already been attacked and tortured by Death Eaters. However, Frank went to Hogwarts with not just his future wife but Severus as well. He would remember him all too well as a classmate. Perhaps a slight issue; I'm just not sure if Albus would have let members of the Order know that Severus was being a spy for a their cause so soon after the Potters deaths. I do love reading this story, time after time. You've done it so well.
523 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »