FanFiction.Net
for Sorry, Daddy

11/8/2005 c1 pinkxox
::Cries Hysterically:: No! Sque!

Aw well... ::snifF:: that was so sad.. youre a good writer anyways. Good job ^_^
9/22/2005 c1 2livingsoul12066
That was so extremely sad at the end. I liked it a lot, though. It's really very good. Keep it up.
5/1/2005 c1 4s2engine
NO! SQUEE! omg...*runs off n crys*
1/24/2005 c1 golgatha b
NEAT! abuse pisses me off so this made me sad & angry cool. 1-10 20 this is so powerful your off the scale! another chapter would be nice;)
9/16/2004 c1 2Metal Wings
Aww, poor Squee. I loved it though. -runs off to get a tissue box-
9/5/2004 c1 49Hillside Dancing On
No, no, no! Poor little Squeegee! Oh, how I'd love to see Johnny get his stupid father. He

have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken

and his kneecaps split and his body burned away and his limbs all hacked and mangled and his head smashed in and his heart cut out and his liver removed and his bowels unplugged and his nostrils raped. . .(never watch Monty Python and then read JtHM fanfiction.)
8/30/2004 c1 1whitezombie
sad story,poor baby, is that the end of him? make more stories that he gose somewhere in the afterlife, dont end it your story has just begone.-whitezombie
8/14/2004 c1 17IDontReallyWriteAnymore
Wah! SO SAD! ::cries hysterically:: Poor SQUE! Sniff sniff. I cant believe you killed him! that should be illegal! You should have had Nny come and like kill his father. Stupid bastard. Gr. Squees so cute and nice and innocent! He should be happy! wah! And he still loved his father after all that huh? I don't get it but it sure as heck is adorable. ::hugs Squee:: I love you squee!

Squee: Really! Wow!

Me: ::hug hug::

Heheh Jhonen is sure mean to all his characters... Ya ever notice that not one of them is actually happy? Oh ya. This fic would be good with a song called concreete angel. Its about a kid whose parents them. ::Sniffle: Sque! Wah! ::Hug hug:: Well hes still alive in my little world and I am happy! SQUEE! I smile!::more hugs: Oh yes, Johnny, you get hugs too. ::Huggles Nny:: Yay! Now I am happier! ::Huggles all again:: Yay!

^-.-^~Inu Kun~ (I love Nny and SQUEE!)
8/8/2004 c1 4Chii Levi-Nny Maxwell
::Sob::

Fuck! Squee! Goddamit, you killed him! AND WHILE I WAS LISTENING TO CRAZY TRAIN! It fit it quite well, actually. The bad thing is that I love the way its written, even if poor little Squeegee was slaughtered. I commend you. I always kill off characters and piss off people too. Yay...sort'a

-Chii L. Maxwell
7/18/2004 c1 Da Persony Person
Wow, this is sad. But realleh good! Nothing wrong with the ending either. It's great, in my opinion.
7/12/2004 c1 nickbutt
Poor Squeegee. ._.

Good job on this.
7/5/2004 c1 Sid's Bitter Vodka
Poor Squee! That was very good though, you should write annother chapter describing what his father does after he killed him. That would be cool, awesome job.