FanFiction.Net
for January Friend

1/1/2005 c3 7Monarch
Wow...That was a good chapter...I kinda wish I could use matches though... I wanted to make a celebration bonfire, for a awesome story, and then we could all gather round and roast marshmellows! meh. Well, add a new chappie quick, before I die of suspense... Oh, wait, did Kai actually kill Voltaire, or just make him unconcious?
9/28/2004 c2 Shanadowdle
one thing that nmakes me weak is when kia gets hurt you know Ilove Kia
9/23/2004 c2 1kaibygirl
YAY! MORE KICKASS FICS! You are probably one of the best Beyblade writers I have come across! You tell your stories so well, they're very graphic.
9/7/2004 c2 cidmil jercoy
"I’m sorry to any Kai fans but he does get pretty hurt during this fic"

don't worry about it... poor kai, but i'm pretty sure that a lot of people love when he get hurt...i know i do.

update soon.

i love kai
7/20/2004 c1 Suesanne
ahww... touching, whens thah update commin'?
7/18/2004 c1 j
umm could you continue please?
7/1/2004 c1 Kyuusaisha Bleeding
Right after I read the first sentence, I could tell this was going to be an awesome story. I really like it a lot. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
7/1/2004 c1 5Sakin
It is a good story, but... I've been reminded of something I'd rather forget. Oh, god.

Now my mood is destroyed.

Do you think, Wildfox, that, as authors, we are tempting fate?

You know, making up all these stories, imagining the worst possible outcomes, then putting our poor hapless characters in them?

What if the same thing happened to us one day?

I don't think anyone'd want that.

...I really don't wanna creep you out or anything, but, I just thought I'd say...

Anyway, your story is good.

Keep it up.