FanFiction.Net
for Wizards and Demons for Dummies

3/19/2006 c7 18Sevvy101
hiya, i luved the story so far! r u eva gonna update? just wondering. also can i vote for the poll still? i wanted it to be Fluffy/Kagome-ish kinda thing but Inuyasha/Kagome is good too. later, and update when ya can! you rock so much! BYE!
11/14/2005 c5 Larkagurl2
Awesome story! I just wanted to say that I would vote for either Kag/Sess or Kag/Sirus mostly because there are to many Kag/Inu and it is over-rated!(the pairing)

I have both voted and reviewed so... bye!
8/31/2005 c2 shadow hunter 01
great!
7/16/2005 c7 vi3tdream27
great fic. and i love your title btw. he he. keep it up
7/8/2005 c7 3Asian Tinkerbell
Please update soon^^ I'm glad that this is a Inuyasha/Kagome fic and all..but there needs to be at least some Kagome/Inuyasha fluff! And can you torture kinky-ho soon? Thankies^_^
6/3/2005 c7 dawnstar28
i love your story! i hope that you can update soon...and i think that the care-taker's name is spelled: Filtch. sorry, i notice some of the most unimportant details...hehehe. well anyways, keep up the good work and i hope that you can update soon! tootles, dawn
5/27/2005 c7 In2thedarkness18
Pretty pretty pretty please UPDATE ASAP! I love this story, and if voting is still open I vote Sess/Kag, it just seems to fit in this story... Som update ASAP please! Ja-ne!
4/24/2005 c4 2Broken Whispers
i want to see kagome and sirius together! that'd make an interesting story and i'm one to read it!
2/25/2005 c7 country-inugirl03
nothing like sexy-maru in the morning i would have to agree i like inuyasha too though cant wait til ya update!

sammy
2/25/2005 c6 country-inugirl03
sorry i didnt review for the last chapter! i love your story it roxs anywho 10 0ut 0f 10
2/25/2005 c4 country-inugirl03
hahaha i like it i am gonna go read some more

sammy
2/25/2005 c3 country-inugirl03
uh oh
2/25/2005 c2 country-inugirl03
i love it and got to read some more!
2/24/2005 c1 country-inugirl03
i love it and cant wait tto read more ten out of ten
2/18/2005 c7 SunTory
its really good, looking foward to another chapter
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »