FanFiction.Net
for Wizards, Demons and Miko Oh Hell

3/23/2008 c6 1dragon of mith
my god i just got done reading them all. this would be a great movie.
9/1/2007 c6 Orange Bolt
you serious? you only got 15 review for this story? I ABOSLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! please update.
4/17/2007 c6 3DementedxAngelxx
lol poor Myrtle well i can't wait to see what happens next good luck with the next chapter
3/19/2006 c1 18Sevvy101
is it just me or does this chapter remind me almost exactly like ur other IYHPXover? lol. i got to go read more and then ill review when necessary and at the end too. BYE!
2/25/2005 c4 froggiesrcool
ok, in all the IY HP crossovers i've read (and that's a heck of a lot because i've made it my buisness to read all of them) i've offically never seen anything likethis before! would u belive everyone has compleatly left out dragons? i love it how inuyasha is refering to the studants as pups! is everyone else gonna show up? have they defeted naraku yet? if they have defeted naraku what happened to kagura and kanna? i hope they're not dead. i like them!well, update even if i haven't finished this yet! ja ne yojin!
2/25/2005 c2 froggiesrcool
ha! i've never seen inu following kagome to hogwarts taken this way before! and surprizing as it seems, i've never seen him attack a teacher before! you keep the charactors so... in charactor! ur a great sakusha! ja ne, yojin!
12/11/2004 c3 dissapointed
i don't want to be rude but i find your story too forthcoming there's mystery Kagome tells them everything and inuyasha wanting to be in a borging class to him seems unreal to me.
12/7/2004 c5 4Tweak The Ears
that was great so far u have to update soon
10/24/2004 c4 3anime'crazy'fan
LOL i do! dankz! and keep riting more! plz
10/21/2004 c4 15Thrae Elddim
Absolutely luv it!

Especially on WDD when Sessy gave Kags a kiss!

Is Harry developing a slight crush on the DADA teacher?

Who wants to bet that Koga's gonna show up and try to say Kagome is his woman with a kiss in front of the entire school? Then he'd almost get murdered by the shard collectors, especially IY! =)
10/16/2004 c3 3anime'crazy'fan
I LUV IT! PLZ UPDATE!
9/19/2004 c1 6El loco uno
I have a few things to say.

1.I'm not El Loco Uno.I'm her little sister.

2.It's spelled Voldemort.Not Voldermont.And pronouneced Vold u mor.

3.Harry's not 'the heir of Slytherin'.My sister's not even sure he's the heir of Gryffindor. Voldemort is the heir of Slytherin.If you don't know that your not a true fan.

So fix it now!

Once again I'm not El Loco Uno.I'm her little sister who is to lazy to log onto her own boring acount.

FIX IT NOW!

!

Okay Byebye now!;)
8/29/2004 c3 stinky-chan
I like it.
8/12/2004 c2 TOPhat114
I totally luve this story and with Inu at HOGWARTS this is gonna be good!UPDATE SON!
7/9/2004 c1 4Independent Ideals
Pretty good.I fix a few things though.

p.s.Malfoy is a prefect not a headboy.
17 Page 1 2 Next »