for Scarred Silver

1/27/2012 c11 perpetual shipper
Please do continue this! D: *hopeful stare*

I'm a fairly new lurker on the Ragnarok Online fandom, so it's safe to say that I've only stumbled on this story...say, a few hours ago. Well, I very well realized that this story was started in 2004, which is about 8 years ago. Still, I wish you would continue your story! It is indeed fabulous! One of the most original and enthralling story I've ever read!

I'm amazed that you built up the mythology by yourself! It must have taken you a lot of time and effort to think up all that stuffs! Still, it's worth it in the end. There are many readers hoping to see the progression, and hopefully, the conclusion of this story. Don't leave reader like me hanging! D:

I'm really regretful that I haven't read your previous and the other ongoing series, The Crimson Twilight trilogy. Since your current story has amazed me so, I wouldn't even need to pause to think how would the other series fair! But, if time does allow me, I would really want to read that story!

Onto this story, I'm amazed with the in depths of the characters, namely Raven. I hope to see he has a happy ending in the end! Alteara too. She is hopelessly loyal to her master, not that it's not a good thing, but it is a good trait in her character. And would Raven and Valen have a fight later on? I would love to see that, and of course, Raven emerging victorious. I'm having difficulty remembering Raven and Valen's name...especially when they rhyme!

And, lastly, I'm hopeful for the satisfaction of the romantic freak in me. *winks* Ehm, you know who and who. Ah! I'll just name it! I would love to see Raven and Alteara's relationship to progress from teacher-student to something deeper, maybe friends, equals, or maybe more... *grins*

I'm well-aware of my tendency of leaving a really long review. But it would really make me happy if you would update the story soon! :D
10/11/2011 c11 1Tantei1412
I thought you were never going to continue this...

Good thing you did. I like this a lot. Hope to see more.

-Tantei1412
5/27/2011 c11 Anonymous
Ah... So begins that chapter in Deicidium. I can't wait to find exactly what happened there. Phenomenal chapter as usual, Tom.

As for the timeline, I'm not too sure myself. I remember Raven Huer mumbling about how "the fool has much to do" in an earlier chapter, which presumably refers to Trenzein, so its timeline must be pretty proximate to Crimson Twilight's, perhaps even coincident with it.

I assume this occurs after the Lord of Death vacates Izlude. Raven Huer himself said killing Caelscant Tremvor would take a bit of time; hence, he couldn't have done all the meddling he did if this occurred before the Lord of Death took over Izlude.
5/11/2011 c10 Awesomeness
Another update! So does memory already know Raven is going to fall at some point since it would begin his fall as if reciting a story... which now leads me to think this is after Crimson Twilight or just way before it.
5/4/2011 c10 Anonymous
Thanks for clearing that up, Tom. I'm assuming Lizan is roughly the same level as Alestrovon, then, considering she also "sprang" directly from a proto-deity, albeit under different circumstances?

Fascinating chapter to read, by the way.

Boy, Trenzein and Sei should consider themselves lucky. Trenzein has received "tutelage" from a proto-deity and receives direct support from an overdeity; Sei, from a greater deity, if my above speculation is correct. The only ones to come close are Mak and Maiha, who were "guided" by demideities (assuming this term and the word "demigod" Valen used in chapter 5 are synonymous in your created universe), and Trynis, who received hers from Mephistopheles (who I sense is also a deity of sorts, at least in terms of power).
4/21/2011 c8 1ReploidCat
Did you edit this? Because this is completely different from humble medicine man, but it's interesting ^^
4/18/2011 c9 Anonymous
I can't even describe how happy I am to see this update. You've created a universe that is simply unforgettable. Years have passed, and I don't even play the game anymore, yet my interest has never waned.

Quite a number of changes you've made. The mythology you've created is fascinating. I'm a little confused, though. One part tells of Alestrovon being "the greater deity." Lizan is also usually described to be "on equal footing" with Raven. How can one who sprang directly from the Overdeities be inferior to creations of Proto-Deities?

Bah, this is probably just the Raven fan in me blabbering. Anyway, I hope you update soon. This is shaping up to be one of the most spell-binding tales I've ever read in my life.
4/13/2011 c9 miss.a
whooaa..

finally a new update..!
10/3/2009 c8 CatharticVevina
hey, I was wondering if you're still going to continue the story. I read that the last time you updated this story was in 2004? T.T It would be really nice if you continued the story... I get inspired to write my own RO fic. ^^ Plus it would be an utter waste if you just left the story hanging like that.

Btw, will Aetara end up with someone in the story? O.o I have some theories who it could be...but... hmm... I don't know, it's just a theory. But anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! ONEGAI!
1/25/2009 c8 Aleydis
er...

just wondering again...

this isn't finished is it?

again...just a little curious...

thx
4/27/2008 c8 18Haru no hana
please!

if you have any mercy left in you

continue this fic T_T

bye! \Ô\
3/13/2008 c8 Desara
Love the story! But it's not been updated in a long time... When will there be an update on this one? I'll be watching and waiting anxiously for any new chapters of any of your stories! Love ya, hun!

~Desara
11/11/2007 c8 4Nelicquele
Strange that Alteara was a name I used for my High Wiz before.. And I didnt even read this fic then. o.O. She was Alteara Lyuis. But alas, that person has come and gone. ^^;;
8/6/2007 c8 Deviot94
Argh! I'm like your fic very much. And, when i realise that its not completed, i checked on its progress every time i went in fanfiction... but, ITS BEEN A MONTH NOW! Oh, please update it...
5/3/2007 c8 4Rukuri
Please say you're going to continue! I love this story! It's the first Ragnarok story I've started and hadn't clicked the red X on the top...please update soon!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »