for The Long And Winding Road

Mt
6/18/2018 c72 Guest
ITS BEEN 2 YEARSSSSSSAHHH we NEED a new CHAPTER
10/3/2017 c72 2Aerize
I remember reading this story. It was one of the first when I found . Glad to see it’s still going!
4/24/2017 c31 Guest
Good
7/21/2016 c53 Jemmasgiirl
Although I wish Emma would just call Jt, Jt or James, lol, I love this story ! Ive never been entertained by the thought of the two together but this is so good !
7/18/2016 c72 pocksuppet
I have to admit that the JT/Emma pairing makes my skin crawl, since Emma is my least favorite character, Liberty is my favorite character, and Jiberty is my favorite pairing. However, this is quite possibly the only JT/Emma story that keep everyone in character and doesn't demonize Liberty, so I'll keep reading. I'm also intrigued by the Spinner/Liberty pairing.
7/16/2011 c73 Smileyface798
Wow...this story is like...flawless! I love it. And even though it's so long, it kept me interested in every chapter!
9/6/2010 c73 11kdkkkkkkkwkkqqwkdk
okay, i realized you havent updated this story in like...2 years. but pleaaaassseeee dont give up on it. i ALWAYS wanted jt and emma to get together..just..

UPDATE FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND!

...sorry always wanted to say that.

but seriously, pleeaseeee update. you'll get a free cookie...

very tempting. i know. thats my goal.
8/20/2010 c73 Jenny
Your writing is absolutely beautiful. The best writing structure and vocabulary I have ever read. I've never thought about J.T and Emma as a couple before because they're practically siblings, meaning the story plot was a little hard for me to grasp at first. But the way you wrote it; the way you showed the love between the two, made me forget their little brother-sister bond on the show.

You really should continue writing this story. It's a lengthy one but no doubt one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

I mean, granted, I'm more of a Sean and Emma shipper, but this story is most definitely an exception. Even if you don't return to this story and continue, I'm glad they got married. It was beautiful, much like your writing.

- Jenny
10/23/2008 c73 Princesakarlita411
nice sweet
10/8/2008 c7 3Cinnamon Cigarettes
Loved this chapter!

I'm going to review more as I keep reading.
10/7/2008 c73 musiciansRlove
that was a great chapter despite the fact that i forgot i was reading this story. i kind of want to go back to the begininning, don't think i spelled that right, and read it again to refresh my memory of it.
7/22/2008 c72 doowap123
So happy you updated... And what a chapter ? Everyone was in it, so it was really fun to read.

As for the cliffhanger you left us with, I honestly didn't see that one coming although I should have expected it. They've been so sure about everything since the beginning that it was inevitable for last minute doubts to rear their ugly heads. Hoping this is just Emma getting pre-wedding jitters...

Anyway, I'm so happy you're back on that story and will wait patiently for the next update.
7/9/2008 c72 Dalton
Wow, I didn't see that coming! :o

Don't keep us in suspense for too long. I wanna see how this pans out.

Keep up the good work :)
442 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »