FanFiction.Net
for My Choices

8/28/2019 c17 MaxiMillion77
Please finish story
5/2/2018 c17 SH
When are you going to finish this? It makes me sad since I do like the fanfic you wrote yet I may not get to read the end of it.
6/20/2016 c17 Guest
PLEASE FINISH the story!
2/8/2016 c17 FlamingBird
Please continue this story. I'll be counting on you. :)
5/25/2015 c17 Alirose
It's been two years since you ask your readers if we want you to finish your story. My answer is yes so please finish this story. Please please please. :)
12/10/2014 c17 ShanChan
Ugh seriously? Wheres the next chapter? Haha im so caught up that its already midnight but I'm still reading this. Hey author I'm asking for the next chapter. Would you please finish this story :))
Thank you so much! :D
12/8/2014 c17 Queenruby
Hey! Naruto manga is already finished so please finish this story as well. :) i'm looking forward to it.
11/27/2014 c17 Ninjafan
Please continue. I'm still waiting. Please finish this for your fans. I've been reading this over and over again...hoping that soon you'll update. Please update asap.
11/8/2014 c17 Guest
you should continue to write! you are very good! please please continue! :) :*
8/20/2014 c17 Cydney
Are you still planning on finishing this story ? I hope so because it's nice.
7/8/2014 c1 Lazandy
It's been ten years. I hope you that are still willing to finish the story. I'll be waiting. Please do this for your fans. :) thank you. :)
7/1/2014 c17 Lexican
Please update. Please please please. :)
3/16/2014 c17 LisaTennox
Are you still planning on updating this? Please do so. I really love your story. It would be a waste if you leave it unfinished. So please, as soon as you read this, start typing the next chapter. :)
3/1/2014 c17 Sasusakugaa-fan
Please update! Pretty please! _
12/30/2013 c17 DieHardfan
Please continue! Let this be your new year treat to your fans. :) i'll wait patiently.
398 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »