for Evolution

11/1/2020 c23 SirAlexei
That was a strange finale, but appropriate.
11/1/2020 c5 SirAlexei
Oh shit. It's Giovanni. This is very not good.
6/14/2020 c14 Sein Hall
this whole story is basically a romance instead of the Magian thing. at least choose one plot instead of making the main focus of the story a sub plot
3/9/2020 c1 11RememberYourDeath1347
This fanfic is older than me, by like a month
2/12/2020 c1 To Oak
Dear professor,
Maybe one should not catalog Ash as a pokemon. You can still treat him entirely like a human without classifying him as a Pokémon. Wow. That is not moral in any way.
1/18/2020 c1 Hz
So everything is going great until you reach chapter 13 then it just gets ridiculous to summarize my already review that I posted I rewrite would be great just remove song of the add-on characters like someone said this went from Pokemon to Harry Potter in a couple of seconds
1/18/2020 c18 Hz
The first of all the possibility for evolution in the human Pokemon idea concept was pretty cool haven't seen that one before but the story just got ridiculous when you added more characters it was too much to follow and you made things go ridiculous especially making everyone forget and adding more people like ash it just doesn't work I'm sure you could have tried something else but I don't know like maybe you sent them continuing honest Adventures where he levels up or maybe continuing the work was the professor and how they evolved or we having him get captured by Team Rocket I don't know but adding more characters didn't work maybe you could go back and rewrite this all in all it was a great idea until it got messed up
12/6/2019 c5 Bar22
No offense, but why doesn't Ash remember who Giovanni is?
8/3/2019 c14 betrayed666
i have an o.c like your magians. he is very powerful though and the only similarity is that he is part pokemon and immortal.
3/30/2019 c1 1RandomRamune
I love this story! You’ve done an excellent job, there are some spots early on that the pace drags a bit too much, but it clears up after we meet Ken. Overall this is one of the better fan fictions I’ve read and now have reread _
5/10/2018 c9 Cyde
I love how, despite the fact that Ash is evidently the Kanto champion, no one knows who he is. And the people who DO know who he is still don't treat him with any respect.
4/21/2018 c23 LucidAura42
Yeah...that was great! Nice plot, good storyline management, and to top it all off the story is COMPLETED! Don't see *nearly* enough of that with the good stories. Sure, I would have liked the ending to draw out a little bit further, but it worked out how it did pretty well, so I can't really complain.

One thing I will complain about, though: typos. You had tons, frfom misspelling words, to writing two forms of a sentence at once, to completely omitting words or even half a word. You really ought've done better editing. And it's not even that difficult, just basic editing. Which I'm sure you did, but perhaps looking back on it at a later date would have been more beneficial.

Regardless, I say this story has been one of my favorites. Great job!
4/15/2018 c12 25543mj
“Gee, Ken what are we going to do tonight?”
“The same thing we do every night ash”
“Try to take over THE WORLD!”
“Cough cough... fly, I said fly, we try to teach you how to fly”
3/4/2018 c15 1Prone to Shapeshifting
Slate is Brock's ancestor
3/4/2018 c23 PantheraTigr
It is good. There is really not much else to say ... except ... Sequel? Maybe?
609 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »