for Reason to Believe

Love the story.
4/9/2011 c7 1Eaglator23
This story is AWESOME
2/12/2010 c7 EscapetoMusic
no! can you at least finish the story first?
2/12/2010 c5 EscapetoMusic
HOW DARE YOU KILL YUMI! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU? (THROWS MULTIPLE ROCKS AT YOU) wait, u no wat... i bet yumi's parents saw reason... and yumi was never on the plane! i apologize for throwing rocks :(
1/31/2010 c7 8waytobefabulous
its perfect the way it is!

I want more!

please, please, please write more, cuz i'm very sad :(

PM me!

-lyokofanforever
12/25/2007 c7 5NewMrs.Edward Cullen
but..but..but...(crys) it doesnt need improvment...its fine i mean if its sad enough to make e shed some tears over a sttory thats not reall and then it makes me smile really nig right after then it must be really really realy great...right?(grumbles happy holidays) but ya i LOVE it
12/15/2007 c7 23Swallowing.RaInDrOpS
AW MAN WHAT IMPROVMENT I LOVE THIS STORY AS IS!

*^x^*
6/18/2007 c7 Bre'Ann Rupp
You have suceeded in making me very angry! Where is the story? How does it end? What happens between Yumi and Ulrich? You have left too many questions unanswered!

Sorry, I'm kina cranky because it is 6:45 AM right now and I didn't go to bed last night.
6/18/2007 c1 Bre'Ann Rupp
Yumis is ENGAGED? I love writers who do that to me! Make me have to read the next chapter...
6/11/2007 c7 26RavenclawBeauty14
I thought it rocked to begin with...better than mine anyway... *sigh* I'll be watching for the rewrite
11/27/2006 c7 aelitafan13
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE, I'M GONNA SCREAM! and PLEASE don't bothr updating, just finish the next chapter I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

@-8-
11/27/2006 c6 aelitafan13
HURRY UP AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER! and please don't take the time tp rewrite it, it's fine already, just finish the next chapter!
11/27/2006 c5 aelitafan13
AWESOME, HURRY OP AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
11/27/2006 c7 9DayDreamer9
I'm glad you let Yumi live or I'd have to hunt you down and strangle you ^^ I doubt her parents woulda been that harsh; her Dad, maybe, her Mom would definitely side with her since she's more sensible. Not that the whole 'plane crash' wasn't dramatic, but ya kinda had the times wrong: if Yumi's plane left in another 15 minutes, then wouldn't she NOT be on the plane and simply be waiting for it? I dunno, I'm getting all technical again o.O But I hope to read this again, it really WAS good ^_^
6/14/2006 c7 Anonomise
WHY THE FUCK R U REWRITING IT! I LIKED IT! IT BETTER CONTINUE! BITCH!
215 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »