FanFiction.Net
for We Will Go Home Across The Mountains

6/21/2016 c1 6Black Shadow Night
It sounds more like a Lancelot fic than King Arthur. *grins*
1/19/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
7/18/2004 c1 5heavenxleigh
That was...just wow...very, very beautiful. It was a very touching piece, infact I felt like crying when I was finished reading it! I love how you managed to add in different things from the movie such as the song and saying about legends and horses. (which was a beautiful last line) And when you spoke of Guinevere my heart went out to her! This is positively my favorite King Arthur fic yet !
7/15/2004 c1 2Tormented Ghost
That was just so beautiful :)
7/14/2004 c1 1IceMaiden7
OOh, I like this. I usually dont like short little drabbles, but this I like. I just wish more ppl would do King Arthur fics.
7/14/2004 c1 6Enelya Wood
wonderful. i loved it. i may have been short but you nailed it right on the head. perfect. as i said loved it. you should write more king authur you are extemely good at it. never stop writing.

Enelya Took
7/14/2004 c1 5ellennar
Nice drabble!
7/14/2004 c1 Bryony Cel
Very cool.

PS

There's now a King Arthur section
7/13/2004 c1 5kricket
Very impressive drabble. The last line especially is thought provoking and has vivid imagery. I love it.
7/13/2004 c1 17SpArRoWsWeNcH
Can we say "Wow!" That was so great. I love the way you incorporated that song into the fict. And the last line, that last line is unbelieveable. It's so beautiful I just can't get over it. It's just so smart and so wonderful. I mean, I'm seriously at a loss of words here. Beauriful job- I mean, I just don't know how many times I can say this! Great.
7/12/2004 c1 Gwen
ohh this is one of the best fics i have ever read !
7/12/2004 c1 2ElvenRanger13
*tears*

*wails!*

That was so good! I'm still crying.
7/12/2004 c1 16evilteddybear408
Wow! That was SO good! I loved how it was from Lancelot's POV. And I loved the line, "And somewhere, a black colt stands on shaky legs and runs free." That was so cool, like how Lancelot's father said that when a warrior dies, he is reborn as a horse. This was a really great fic and I hope to see more KA from you!~

Liz
7/12/2004 c1 Kirsten
King Arthur is a great movie. But I am disappointed that they didn't show Lancelot's ashes were cast into a strong east wind. Your story is really moving and satisfying, though a bit too short. :)