for Brigitte

12/7/2019 c7 Guest
Please update soon it’s really good!
6/11/2015 c7 20Janika
In the last year or so I had the opportunity to read the Father Baptist series and the whole time I kept thinking I'd read a character very like him somewhere else. Took me a while to figure it out, but Father Dupuis is practically a dead ringer for him. He's excessively well-educated, deeply philosophical, and has a penchant for having conversations of this nature with people who disagree with him. Perhaps its more the way he talks than specifically anything he does that makes me see a connection between the two.
11/28/2014 c7 MadameZeroni
Fascinating story! I'd beg you to update, but as this story was begun in 2004 and is still in progress, it may not do much good. Delighted to see that Brigitte has found someone she can talk with and eager to see what comes next.
8/13/2014 c7 11Tmntfreak1996
THis is one of the MOST BEAUTIFULLY written fanfiction I have EVER read in all the five years I've been on this site! my lord! You have an inexplicably undeniable talent and I absolutely cannot wait for the update!
11/12/2013 c7 9sora kazega
And I shall pray as well.
10/25/2013 c6 kimjledford
Great! What happens next? Not real clear on what the Guardians actually do, but otherwise a good setup.
10/21/2012 c6 sora kazega
A most interesting view of a movie i have not recently re-watched and am thinking of writing a one-shot of. I would be most pleased if you were to update it again, for another's view is my entertainment.
10/4/2012 c6 8Moonlight Willows
Are you going to continue? Please do this is really good.
1/19/2012 c2 LandoftheFuture
nice chapter
1/19/2012 c1 LandoftheFuture
Very creative fanfic. I would love to make a Jumanji fanfic, but it would be just too... simple.
7/15/2011 c6 8Phyllis Joy Wolfe
It just gets better and better doesn't it ^_^

I do hope you intend to continue this soon eh?
5/25/2011 c6 stallion-ponyta
awesome, very descriptive, loved it, update soon!
3/11/2011 c6 1Tsaukpaetra
I am thoroughly surprised at this fic, who would of thought Jumanji could be so much fun?

Anyways, looking forward to an update in... [Calculating, please wait...] three months?

I fully expect an update in that time, by the way! ;) lol, just kidding, you take your time, I know how many fics you've started already!
12/20/2010 c6 2Effervescent Dreams
Poor girl, I was wondering how she was going to find the next guardian. Its awesome but kind of scary the way she can see their fears and weaknesses. I love it, thanks for updating
11/4/2010 c5 Effervescent Dreams
I really love this story so far. It never occured to me to dwell on the mechanics of the game, but you've done a wonderful job. I think this story has been favorited for a couple years now, and I still come back to check up on it every now and then. I'm always more than happy to reread it to remind myself how awesome it is. I would really love it if you could bring yourself to finish it. Even if you do it in one messy chapter :)

Please? O.0