for Hedwig's Wish

10/17/2019 c4 Guest
Still not with Harry and she is just full of lies. Piece of garbage story. Boring and not interested in another evil bitch lying to harry.
10/17/2019 c2 Guest
Lost interest when harry wasn’t told. Another case of dumbfuck controlling Harry’s life. I’m out. Not interested in another pussy clueless harry story.
12/13/2018 c6 GoldcoastGirl
"Ten points from slytherin for getting hit by a girl."
That's pathetic behaviour, really
8/19/2018 c7 8Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
2/6/2017 c7 Daniel
I just finished these chapters and they are AMAZING with me being a HUUUUUGE Harry Potter Fanatic I do hope you continue this amazing story
12/31/2016 c7 Redhorseman25
Good story. But to much hedwig and dumbledore. Not enough hedwig and harry. That kinda ruined it for me. All in all a great story but until its finished i probably wont read any more
7/25/2016 c7 Athena Camper
This is such a great story, please post more soon,and WHAT IS THAT IMPOSTER DOING ON HARRY'S DUCKING SHOULDER, GOD DONUT
6/18/2016 c7 Guest
Wow! You are a really good writer. You need to finish this off, even if it is just for me!
6/8/2016 c3 silver-blast
if she changes her name and doesn't tell anyone that it's her, than it's not her. also I don't recommend this story to anyone
4/24/2016 c1 Xyoras
If hedwig as an owl belonged to Harry, then is a human Hedwig a slave to Harry?
2/6/2016 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
11/15/2015 c7 4TaeSunWoo
Um continue like rn please. I need my fix
9/8/2015 c7 13creativesm75
cool. this was hilarious. and awesome. she should slap Malfoy again.
6/9/2014 c1 Ali
I'm...not sure. I don't know what emotion I feel right now. I'm weirded out that Hedwig and Harry is a ship, but maybe I just never thought of it. Wow, this is weird. Creative, though.
3/23/2014 c7 5Hedgehog of Time
Please continue! I love it!
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »