for Facing Our Demons

4/19/2020 c8 LadyShadow86
Don't like it. Yugi ryou and Malik didn't deserve to die. You definitely need to do a sequel this is depressing
4/12/2017 c2 11littlemichiru
It is a nice change seeing Ryou being almost the main hikari.
4/12/2017 c1 littlemichiru
Hahaha this is funny but also strange. ryou is adorable!
7/5/2013 c5 4annea101
uhhhh...telling someone that people who have had their name normally die early is not a joke...and if he thinks it is his head needs to be checked...
4/8/2013 c15 kittywitchy
If only there's a sequel... doesn't feel complete...
4/27/2011 c15 Patrimohime-sama
The ending is so sad please make a sequel and also the 'it has begun' line does it mean that the human race will be eradicated?

please make a sequel :-( so sad ending.
8/11/2010 c15 yugisbeauty
if that is the end and you dont make a sequel, than your a sorry excuse for a writer and a waste of space on this website.
5/8/2009 c15 13Calamitynexus
The ending was rough. Ignoring all the angry screaming i did at the computer there were still some problems. It just kinda felt like you were tired of writing it so you went ". . . and done!" YOu have explained nothing about Carrie... a sequel is needed.
10/10/2008 c15 mutt
O.o NO Yami you jerk!You killed poor little Yugi.I will never forgive you. Tear... Tear
7/12/2008 c15 6Wednesdaay
The ending isn't a real ending in my opinion. It leaves many questions that need answers and unfinished plot holes...By the way, if you do start a sequel, be sure to tell me :)
6/12/2008 c2 4ElementalFoxGoddess
so ryo us the vampires son then?
12/3/2007 c15 2SunDawn SunDusk
...why must Yami, Bakura and Marik kill Yugi, Ryou and Malik?

Don't tell me that they never care about them before? Are they really that...heartless?

What do they mean by 'it has begun'?

I hope you will write a sequel since I must say trustfully, I am not very satisfied with the ending.
10/15/2007 c2 FifthDayOfMay
ha ha i love Yami!
10/15/2007 c1 FifthDayOfMay
Ryou's so smart. talking before Yugi and Marik can even stand up.
9/23/2006 c2 4StupidChinaBook