FanFiction.Net
for Boy With A Pearl Cufflink

1/18/2021 c21 Guest
It's been a good 13 years but we still have hope you will come back and finish this. We will be waiting.
11/23/2020 c21 Emma Dix
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait for an update on it.
12/16/2019 c20 Guest
Why spoil a good story with the stupid summary. Its rubbish.
6/30/2019 c21 1Calmzone1
What a fascinating story! Well done. Now, if you could figure out how to take the White Mage aspect of Harry, and yank it out of the HP world and create your own character and world for it...then market it right. Definitely a seller. You do dialogue well, and you also get into your Characters so that they are believable. Now you would just have to create a setting where what you described as the concept of the White Mage, having a part of everything as part of his makeup, could exist, and people and places he might interact with. This would also explain why he is bisexual and if you wanted to, he could potentially become pregnant.

So, like I said, brilliant story.
6/30/2019 c20 Calmzone1
So simple, yet so right. And, of course, Dumbledore thought he knew best
12/25/2018 c22 micahsshii
This was a good fic. Too bad it’s abandoned.
5/16/2018 c21 nightpurr1
I came across this old story and simplely said, "I have found it to be very good. It has been quit enjoyable to read and left me wanting to read more. Unfortunately upon checking to last update I realized that I probably will not be given the pleasure of reading more of it.
I was wondering if you ever thought of putting it up for adoption, while maintaining full stated credit acknowledging you for the first 21 chapters? Its just a thought.
Please don't misunderstand me I'm not suggesting myself. I don't have the talent to maintain the skillful writing you have done.
Thank you for the entertainment you brought me and I am sure others through this story.
12/25/2017 c10 Guest
I love the idea of the Peryton being Harry’s Animangus! -
11/6/2017 c21 Mephistopheles
Of course I'm assuming this is the ending seeing as you haven't updated in almost 10 years. I was looking forward to the next chapters very much and I hope someday if you return to read this fanfic, you will hopefully resume writing.
11/6/2017 c21 Mephistopheles
I love the ending, after such a gloomy chapter the ending was absolutely bueatiful.
11/6/2017 c17 Mephistopheles
Chapter 17 is soo sad!
7/10/2017 c21 Guest
Love it and hope you will update it again soon
7/9/2017 c21 Guest
Oh my gosh this is absolutely amazing. I think you should dig deeper into the story with Remus. And also focus more on harry learning duelling. As for an animagus, I don't think it should be a unicorn because it gives the impression that harry is pure light when in reality he is a balance of all things. So when picking an animal you should pick something that represents many things not just one thing or one house. A Phoenix would be cool but that is expected. Maybe a Pegasus? A griffin or a snake would be cool but are to biased toward houses. I hope you keep writing and try not to focus to much on the romance, because there still is a war. Maybe bring in moody into some of the scenes. Good luck and keep writing.
6/2/2017 c21 Antonia