for Forbidden

10/19/2004 c1 19evilteddybear
Please don't kill me, but I'm guilty of not really wanting to review this piece. It's past midnight and I wanted to drop you a line on a whim. You have my pen-name! Strange coincidence, huh? Anyways...don't mind me I'm just a little strange. Bye now!
10/17/2004 c7 SpEarmint
Great story,'cept what was with chapter 7? Why are Lancelot(by the way yum)and Guinevere not together anymore, like they are suppose to be?:(

Hope you have some good idea, because the other chapters (when they were together were superb :)

So keep up the good work, and update soon ;)

Thanx :D

Bye bye

_

~SpEarmint~
8/21/2004 c1 27RW Grimm
This is really good, I'm a L/G fan too and I was just pissed for the rest of the movie after Lance died.

8/20/2004 c7 Rachelle
I loved your story. You have get talent. Please finish writing the story for I want to know how it ends.
8/20/2004 c7 Camreyn
Hi! I really like this story, but this chapter completely took me by surprise. The shift to Catherine's story was kind of sudden - well written though!, but it feels as if you are venturing onto a new storyline, so what happens to the forbidden (title) love between L and G? Was the song just the end of it (great usage by the way of a great song!). Or were the other chapters just leading up to C's story? Either way, I didn't quite get that. Does C end up with Lucan (and Lucan is the little boy from the movie right)? PLease! BTW Is C. L's daughter? Oh, I am asking way too many questions, so update soon please. (I writing too much! - stop it!).
8/4/2004 c6 Via
ALLELUJA, he's alive, alive! :p How could anybody kill Lancelot? Particularly before he even has secretly loved Guinevere and she's loved him back? I was so upset when I got out of the movie! You made me smile again :) Please go on with this story and update soon :)
7/29/2004 c6 knights under the square table
WOOP WOOP Go Fluff! nice! write more! looking forward to the update!
7/28/2004 c6 73BregoBeauty
I too hated it when Lancelot died in the movie! I was thinking how on earth could they kill him? That just really tossed the Guinevere/Lancelot affiar out the window! Yeah, I'm a Guinevere/Lancelot fan and I think your fic is great! I can't wait until you write some more! But I tell you, this is how the story should have ended-the way that you have written it.

Please post some more soon!
7/26/2004 c6 18szhismine
great chapter.

i still want Arthur to find out about them LOL. but i still want he and Lancelot to be friends.

oh dear, i'm asking the impossible, aren't i? LOL

please continue soon!
7/25/2004 c5 1Jen.O.Cide
awesome fic! Please update!
7/25/2004 c5 flossie1
oh! they said they loved eachother! v. very good! cant wait for more l/g mush- it'll never get old!
7/23/2004 c5 1Mel B
Hey!

Firstly I love your fic so much! Its fantastic!

Secondly your reaction to the movie was exactly the same as mine, lol! Except I was with my Dad so I did not voice my opinions out loud, lol.

I cant wait for more

Love ya

Mel
7/23/2004 c5 18szhismine
great chapter. yay for Galahad and Morgaine! ;)

please continue soon, and more Lancelot/Guinevere! :)
7/22/2004 c4 Kitten of the Purple Mists
YAY!

they kissed and told eachother they love eachother! i LOVE this story so far!

and its cool that u incorperated some legend into the story by having morgaine in it.

cant wait for the next chapter!
7/22/2004 c4 szhismine
yay! update!

and a very good update. :D

when Arthur finds out... if he finds out... OMG, he'll be so... well i don't know what he'll be, but it won't be pretty. ;)

continue soon!