for Find a Little Heaven

8/10/2005 c1 16Bleeding Heart Sacred Soul
Hey, this is quite good for a first attempt. And it makes a lot of sense. I've never heard that song before, but it certainly fits the story well. Do keep writing, you have quite a gift!
3/17/2005 c1 5pinkythesnowman
Hi there!

I recently read your review(s) for Nicole11's Harry is Dumb, Throw Rocks at Him, and I must say that I was quite appalled.

Talk about a killjoy! I mean, it's obvious they were just having fun, and of course, it's fanFICTION, and it's just sort of sad that you freaked about it. Particularly your use of not-so-nice words, because that made it all the more amusing to read. You used so many profanities that I doubt they took you seriously!

You are such a bitchy person! You spend about three hours (or at least that's about how long it would take for an idiot such as yourself to write out 6 *gasp* reviews that all consist of random disses and bad words!) typing up sad "reviews" (which weren't reviews, try pointless messages), and you can hardly write yourself! You have TWO stories out, they're both about two pages long, and they pretty much are repetitive ideas, with zero to no point!

I mean, come on! There are so many good Sirius tributes, so don't taint his memory by writing crap. Seriously.

I hope you can apologize properly for your shitty pathetic behavior,

~Pinky
10/14/2004 c1 26iNiGmA
nice fic =P

yes well i tried sending u like 5 emails but seems like u havent gotten any of them.. even the one i sent from my other account so sori dude but i gave up.. if ur not gettin my emails no point in sending them over n over is dere? didnt think of this way yet tho.. u'll have to c this eventually... i hope... i dunno if u just have a block against my email or something but *shrugs* i've answered all the ones u sent me... i dunno why u havent gotten dem...
7/23/2004 c1 ArticulateAntagonist
Well, you reviewed my story twice, so I suppose that means I ought to return the favor. This was so cute! I'm sorry I didn't read your Inyuasha fic (I know nothing about it, so I'd be lost.). But this was so cute! It had me on the verge of tears! Love ya!

AA
7/21/2004 c1 Guest
Now you have more than one review! I loved it, gosh, it was SO sweet! And I also wanted to say thanks for reviewing my story "My Harry". I loved this songfic! Great job, hope to see more great work soon! ^_^
7/19/2004 c1 3after sex cigarette
Make it longer, thast the only thing I have to say that is critisism. I can't spell, don't mind me.

Other than that, fantabulous job!