for En Famille

5/1/2020 c18 180jenny crum
I just found this story today, it's an awesome story, I am a diehard Inuyasha/Kagome person but in this story I love her with Miroku and I hope that you finish this story because I can't wait to see what happens.

I hope they find her soon and that they can save the baby, they tried so hard to have a baby and to have this sick freak destroy that is so sad.
7/23/2016 c18 1Darknessdawns
Please continue this story. I never expected it to be such an amazing drama. I really want to know what happens. Please oh please finish this amazing story. I have to say I love how you have brought all the original characters into it.
7/22/2016 c7 Darknessdawns
I think I'm gonna have to try the cheetos and cream cheese thing after this story.
7/22/2016 c6 Darknessdawns
All the GW references are cracking me up. I'm really enjoying this fic though I'm having to read the citrus on your Mediaminer. So far its been well written and I believe this is the first I have ever read where they are Americans.
5/4/2016 c18 1Crispywheat
Noooooooooo! Massive cliff hanger!
11/12/2015 c18 7BenevolentBizzy
Its so cruel to leave this hanging..
5/31/2015 c18 4LeftEyeObsession
Omg I remember reading this story and falling in love with it! Omg what happen to you? Are you okay? I mean I can only guess somthing went wrong because you haven't updated in like 6 years! I mean I still have hope for this story because this is one of my favorites. Seriously. It's one of the ones I remember really well. I just came back to this just to write this review. I'll be waiting & I honestly hope everything is okay with you!
2/13/2014 c18 Guest
Nonononooooo how can you just end it there! No! That's too cruel Ahhh ! I know you havnt updated this in like 5 years but if you even see this please finish! :(( omg I need to now how this ends! This is what I get for reading an old story sighhh
12/7/2013 c1 Cersesi
I like it.
8/9/2013 c18 Mika Kezumi
... ... ... ... (tear) after all the trouble of Kagome wanting a baby an evil sun of bitch comes in. now that is sad. I hope the next chapter will be up soon
7/29/2013 c18 fredisagirl
wait you ended it here. no I need to know what happened. please
7/9/2013 c18 2Lulu Olufemi
Omg! I hope the bastard burns in hell, with the devil playing jacks and marbles with his intestines and balls before shoving then down his throat to choke for all time as some demon shove hot coals and glass up his behind! Pls update soon! I love this story!
6/25/2013 c18 chibi-Clar
Oh !
So sad...
…_…
Maybe they can track the phone call? Or see any mysterious things occurring in the newspaper? - death of the doctor?
Oh I hope Miroku makes it on time!
Ohhhhh. This I's so sad.
I hope u finally kill of the serial killer please. In the next chapter?
4/26/2013 c18 noMuku
Oh c'mon! You can't just leave it here! The baby and Kagome are still kidnapped! Ugh, this story has really got me in. Please say you'll update. Preferably right now but whichever works for u. You are the author after all.
1/30/2013 c18 Nightworld fan
You cant just leave it there poor doctor guy and Kagome why oh why dang u miroku for not answering but seriously stmbled on this story two days ago and absolutely love it seriously its got comic relief drama oh the drama romance and a little thrill in there too such a good story to just let it go PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update o have to know what happens next
659 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »