for Harry Potter: the Sorcerer's Stoned

12/11/2010 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
Teh story was sooo random, after laughing my pants off me head, the poor lad officially gave up on trying finishing this.
5/23/2009 c3 2ApplePie777
hahahaha...the "Hooch?", Neville part, and "GURG" parts were epic.

There ya go, you got one more review.

Late, but better than never. *cheesy grin*

*Pie*
5/23/2009 c2 ApplePie777
Nearly-headless Nick is now Nearly wha?

That was the best part of the chapter.

I almost spilled my glass o' water on my keyboard.

LOL, that was hilarious. You rock my socks. :)

I am favoriting this fo' sho.

*Pie to the izzle*
12/4/2007 c2 Q
Still no signs of Harry being schizo...
12/4/2007 c1 Q
Ignoring the fact that Harry is too young to be a schizo, where are the signs? There was nothing in this chapter to indicate Harry being S except the sentence in the beginning. In which you told us that he was one.
8/3/2007 c2 10Belac the Warrior
you've got a sick mind. and yet,the story isn't to bad. that might show something about my charecter.
3/2/2007 c11 5LunaSky
STORY AWESOME!

CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT 1!

-LeonaKat
3/1/2007 c3 Alastor
ROTFLMAO
1/17/2007 c4 G
Um, no offence. But were you high when you wrote this? Drunk?
1/17/2007 c2 G
Maybe I'm just tired but I think this sucks. It's an easy read, however, so I'll just continue reading this seemingly pointless story.
1/9/2007 c11 12Saltwater
Dear lord! Why do i find this so funny? Is it becuase im drunk? IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE!

BUT ITS STILL FREAKING HILARIOUS!
7/23/2006 c1 1Aeslehc
“Listen, Harry, I’m too busy wondering how my human father impregnated my giantess mother to think about the manners she taught me,” I've often wondered that myself, actually. I'm very much enjoying this story. I have a feeling it's going to keep me from going to bed until I've read it all. :)
5/12/2006 c6 8Trekkie S. Monster
REESE'S! *pant*
5/11/2006 c2 Trekkie S. Monster
A lotta times I say in reviews "lol" and don't literally mean I was laughing out loud, just that it was funny. Well, seriously. In this case, I laughed out loud so many times, even after reading and rereading.

"Masturbate in fear" is my favorite.
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »