FanFiction.Net
for The Bourne Alias

10/7/2021 c4 imesthersmith
I love this!
2/3/2007 c4 seaturtles24
wondering if you are going to continue this. like it so far.
4/4/2006 c4 Darlian
Cool. Keep it coming.
8/7/2005 c4 27LilyoftheValley4
Hahaha, i really like this. The normalcy you through in that is so untypical of a spy's life is great! I love how well Jason and Sydney work together. You must add-on soon!
6/16/2005 c3 phi4858
I suppose you introduced a new character? Or not? The beginning promises a interesting story. And there might be an update since you post only every few months perhaps sooner?
5/1/2005 c3 3portkey00
Great so far! I had never really thought of a crossover between the Bourne series and Alias, but it's a fantastic idea. Please update soon!
4/29/2005 c3 LilyoftheValley4
I really like where this is going. You must add-on more often, it has a lot of potential!
4/28/2005 c3 8Only Memories
I'm loving it. I'm so glad you updated. I definitley loved the Jason and Sydney interaction. Can't wait for more so hope you update soon.
3/17/2005 c2 TheBhoys
its been a long while.. but please update this
12/12/2004 c2 Only Memories
I just caught up with this story and just wanted to say its great and was wondering if you were ever going to update and continue it. I really love to see what happens between Sydney/Jason. You Know what's really ironic is that I'm watching it right now. So, I hope you consider to update some more again soon.
8/13/2004 c2 20cheeky-chaos
Wow. I like this. It definately an interesting beginning and I can't wait for more!

Cheeky.
8/6/2004 c2 Trin
Oh, a cliffy! Write more soon! I find Alias and Bourne Identity/Bourne Supremacy to be very similar, so I really support crossovers! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm overusing exclamation points here...Lol, write more soon.
8/4/2004 c2 kristen
I like where this is going. And don't worry, I didn't notice any grammar errors (maybe that's because I suck at it too :) ) Definately continue and please update soon, you left us all hanging here.
8/4/2004 c2 vanishing473
Great start! I already love this and hope you update soon.
8/4/2004 c2 8Scary-Girly
YEAH! WHOHO! UPDATE SOON!
25 Page 1 2 Next »