for Glamourie

4/29/2013 c2 6Lizzybear54
Please update soon! I gotta know what happens next! :D

Lizzy
10/16/2009 c2 TehFicMonster
This is a very odd take on things, and it has the hazy quality of a dream... or acid trip. LOL! It is enjoyable to read though, and I'll be looking forward to future updates.
8/2/2007 c2 1shadowama
interesting very interesting, i normally don't ream anything under the m rating but i think i'll make an exception for this story. update soon *kisses*
3/24/2005 c2 2Itasuko-chan
this story RULES! (and i'm hyper)

NEVER MIX SUGAR AND GOOD STORIES AND HIEI... THE RESULT IS I GO INTO A CRAZILY HYPER MODE... AND I'M PROUD TO SAY IT WAS YOUR STORY THAT DID IT!

^.^
1/12/2005 c2 lita-2003
I soo love your story so far! so the pairings will be draco/harry right? If it is will draco be the dominant int he story? Hope so! Will you have m-preg in your story as well? u could e-mail me your . I can't wait till the next chapter! Update soon!

lita
12/21/2004 c2 LittleWolfy
I love your story, I hope you will update soon
8/23/2004 c2 52mandrake-o
Brilliant story. Seemingly excellently crafted. And well, I'm just hoping you decide to post some more soon. =) - Mandraco.
7/30/2004 c1 1texasjeanette
definately need more of this story... you can certainly do well with those cliffies! hurry and post again soon, texasjeanette
7/28/2004 c1 1jameslover
hey this is a good story what happened to wiggles stile just wondering well good story so far
7/28/2004 c1 silver115
i am enjoying this update again soon i want to find out what happens next