for Passion's Bitter End

7/21/2007 c1 1MinganIsABeast
Oh! It kept bothering me but I finally thought of what it was...excellent Silence of the Lambs allusion (Saga is to Hannibal as Darshon is to Starling)...cant believe it didnt hit me earlier lol .
7/10/2007 c14 MinganIsABeast
A protagonist whom is good and evil at the same time, who fights to avenged his lost loved one, a newly forged friendship between two rivals (Darshon and Augustus, sorta), and the reclamation of one who was lost (Saga)...It's all so perfect! =O Best tragedy ever...they should make a movie or something out of it
5/15/2007 c1 Guite-Emortal
I love this story, I read it a while back but couldnt find it again...Im in the middle of reading your other story "Behind the Guitar Strings" Keep up the good work ^^
1/3/2007 c2 hewhoisTR
Okay, since you're so desperate...

i've read this story almost a year (or 2?) ago and its cool. Mad priest massacre-ing the whole Pronteran church just because his girlfriend got killed. really cool, although i must get somewhat offended coz i have a priest and puh-leez, burning at stake is so 17th century. But anyway.

Bye. :)
7/3/2006 c1 Krasor
Great story, only downside was how short the time they spent together was otherwise well written and good work.
5/4/2006 c1 Xenothefallenone
Note: plz dont email me.

it...was buetiful! i totally cried...in other words it ROCKED!thx 4 this awsome fic!*cries* a few things though- the time ranulf and katie spent at the start was kinda brief and it was sorta like: (ranulf:hi im ranulf! wanna become my one true love? katie: sure i dont have anything better to do.) but it ROCKS!my favorite part was the ending it was so sad and happy at the same time...it was really gay that he died at the end but thats why it was great too. its just too good... peace out...
3/31/2006 c15 Cr0sX
it was so cool xD
12/29/2005 c15 GREYSMITH
OMG this story ROCKS! i hope someday this will be made into a movie. i'll DEFINITELY catch it if it does XD
9/23/2005 c1 Anonymous
A great story, the guys girlfriend gets killed tragically and he slaughters the whole church! :D

and the assassin dude makes amends for his misdoings

good ending
6/9/2005 c15 Baby Chocobo
So...sad...

So happy when Ranulf dancing around~

Can't believe Sigmund is such a guy!

Curse him!

Anyway! It was a nice and interesting fic!

I did almost wanna cry...*Sniff*

Hope to see more!~ =^^=

*Add to fav*
6/8/2005 c15 Ginzu arai
One of the best stories i have ever read. Good job! You should really consider being a profesional author. THe stpry was great! A great storyline. Everything was descritive but just enough so that it wouldn't be tedious to read onwards. You are great! I hope you'll write more!
4/16/2005 c15 Drop it like it's SCORCHING
JESUS CHRIST! I thought Salamanca Legend of a guild was good this story is great i just simply love it! I feel really sorry for Ranulf he had everyright to go killing everybody. And thankgod that Sigmund guy died i hate him! Wonderful story everybody should read it
4/3/2005 c1 Lun'lucis the Waning
Really cool. Very graphic and sadistic yet cool. Im glad you finally finished it.
3/27/2005 c15 1Fallen to hatred
you finally finished the fanfic... you've been talking about it all school year and only now you finnished it. anyway. it was a great story :)
3/23/2005 c14 1Sagialithe Fury
Hello Dean. Uh about the past few chapters... They've been quick. Meaning, they're so fast and they're mostly made of dialogues. You should put intricate descriptions to make the scenery notceable. Follow the John Steinbeck Outlook. Use descriptions to your advantage. And of course, keep on writing.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »