for Passion's Bitter End

3/19/2005 c14 2Chaos Excalibur
Punctuation errors as usual... Will you allow anonymous reviews, for god's sake? Not bad...
3/15/2005 c13 3the ultima3
Well written, except for some punctuation errors... Keep it up!
3/7/2005 c1 1Fallen to hatred
sup dean? will read other chapters soon... the one i read is pretty good
2/23/2005 c12 1Sagialithe Fury
Please update soon. Is the next chapter the final chapter? It's been getting good lately but I think everyone's parts have been shortened. Anna and Sigmund were both killed quickly than expected. Check out my new fic if you have the time.
2/13/2005 c12 24Sakata no Ginshiro
Ranulf's becoming a Dark Priest.
2/9/2005 c11 onat
keylan ung next update? hehehe ala lng... ngus2han ko lng ung story... ^_^ anyway sanah maupdate nah po /heh
2/7/2005 c11 1Sagialithe Fury
Thanks for the new update. Although I was expecting more scenes for Anna but nonetheless, it's still a good chapter. Hope to see more. BTW, I'm in 7-Bellarmine.
2/6/2005 c11 jipang
wow...very interesting...i don't know why you don't get many reviews...hell you rock..

update soon 'nyways
2/5/2005 c10 3the ultima3
GREAT!
2/3/2005 c9 4Remir'wrath
So cool i love it! It gives me the feeling of a CSI episode or sumthin. Pls update soon!(is this how desperate i am for a review?)
1/6/2005 c7 1Sagialithe Fury
Please update the next chapter soon. I'm really curious of what's going to happen next. Will Ranulf continue with his killing spree? Is Katie really dead? What will happen to Anna? I'm begging you to update faster.
12/31/2004 c7 2twilight01
Nice...I really like stories with blood inclunded! Please continue the gruesome deaths of acolytes and priests. ( I'm so bad! ) Well...its really a good story!
12/20/2004 c6 twilight01
Uhmm...its kinda good but remember the rating of this fic is R. You don't need to put "private part ". Well, pls upload soon. Gotta go Ja ne!
12/18/2004 c6 ROaddict
so col! please write chapter 7! asap!

can't wait!
10/21/2004 c6 1rundaria
Nice plot, but dozens of typos. Are you gonna write a Chapter Seven? I'll look out for it..
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »