for The Crazy Female Spike Clone vs The Mad Clown

2/20/2007 c1 11Blindy
Hey, just thought I'd check out some of your stuff, and this was the first thing that caught my eye.

All in all, it was pretty good. It was an interesting plot and a good idea. I liked the story line BUT...

(I hate this part. I feel like such a meany.)

...One complaint I have is that it needs to be proofread for punctuation and grammatical errors. Every time an error is spotted, it demotivates the reader, which is a shame, because this story is pretty good. It would also be effeftive for you to separate your scenes with stars (*) or something, rather than using transitional (connector) words such as "meanwhile."

It's a good story and I think that with a little more development it could become a great one. If you want, I'd be more than willing to help you with it. ^_^

Keep up the good work.

Smilies,

Blindy
1/25/2005 c1 Kate Spiegel
Hey!

I put Vicious in, just because I wanted to make him a bit heroic.
1/15/2005 c1 sunflower0986
very good! i'm just curious. is there any reason vicious was there, or was he just there for no better reason than he was?

well very good ed wasn't as "ed-ish" as she usually is, but otherwise, i like it.
12/8/2004 c1 Julia the Gollum
No. V-Chan wasn't even in that episode.

It's an alternative universe, she probably

wanted to make Vicious a hero.

Bravo Kate!

Love,

Julia the Gollum
11/13/2004 c1 1Jak Stark
No clown could ever kill Vicous. If that is realy what happens in that episode, i don't know what i'll do.
9/22/2004 c1 Kate Spiegel
I know I dropped the third person thing half way.

She is cute when she does that though.
9/22/2004 c1 squiz
kool^^ u did it very well...exept Ed went out of character...u dropped her funny way of speaking-sniff- not the funny speaking...how could you?...

neways good work^^
7/29/2004 c1 yellowgreenbluered
Woo-hoo you completed me challenge! I feel to special:) Your story was very well written and thank you for answering my challenge.