for Memory of flesh

8/30/2012 c2 xx2
This is a very intriguing piece, I like this story very much.
4/17/2007 c2 random passer-by
Not usually a fanfic reader, but I stumbled across this fic today after randomly deciding to check around for Chloe/Kirika fic, and, wow. The second chapter, especially, captures exactly what I love about Chloe, and the tragic, broken nature of the Chloe/Kirika pairing. I salute you, sir or madam.
6/28/2006 c2 511Nelja
I didn't even know there were a sequel !

So sad and dark, and still much, much love.
6/28/2006 c2 Haru-chan
Wow! I never expected an update for this one!

^^ But I´m glad! I hope you´ll continue the story. It´s promising!
10/17/2004 c1 Nelja
Hello!

I have already submitted a review, and you have no mail adress on your profile, so it's the only way I have to contact you : I'd like a lot to translate your fic in French. Can I? I would put it on , and of course, I would say it's yours. :-)

Reply by mail, please, even if it's a no.

Thank you.
8/26/2004 c1 Nelja
It's beautiful and interesting.

I had always wondered how Kirika felt when she was all-cold in these final episodes. And it is a theory that makes sense. And the end is... very dark, and very good too.
8/15/2004 c1 48LeeT911
I want to point out that the fact that I'm a militant Kirika/Mireille supporter also didn't diminish my enjoyment of this. There's a couple grammatical errors, but hey, that's minor. I really like the style here. A lot of the sentences just have that feel to them. I'm not sure how to describe it, but they just feel right.

A couple of the ones I like:

(Chloe doesn't answer then, and she almost wishes she would, because as much as she doesn't like the meaningless, vague sound of the words, she suddenly hates the silence even more.)

("Goodnight," Chloe whispered, and what those words meant if they had ever meant anything, she can't remember.)
8/7/2004 c1 a reader
I love it. Your writing style really captures me and I feel absorbed into Kirika's mind. I read a couple fics in Kirika's pov and I think yours is very well done. It just FEELS like Kirika.

I hope you will write more. Maybe one from Mireille's pov within the same period (when Kirika is at the Manor)?
8/4/2004 c1 22Shigan
*blank stare*

...

*huddles into a wall corner, ashen faced and devastated*

You... ... vi-vile... y-you... ... UAH! *bawls eyes out*

As much as I like (and like to write) Kirika in her darker personality, you *certainly* did a number in excelling that aspect. Kirika is here, more primal, inhuman and 'void' than the anime ever made her to be, which makes Chloe stand out as almost psychotic (well, ok, more psychotic anyway ^^) in actually loving such a *thing*.

Your few memories given by Mireille was beautiful, on the mark and broke my poor heart.

We were lucky that Noir did not end this way, an excellent story written nonethless, and yes, get on with that smutty Mireille/Kirika one already. ^^
8/3/2004 c1 that-fan
You're right this was very weird but I've seen a hell of a lot worse. Still this one is merely okay. I don't know if you can continue this from the point at which you have it but we'll see won't we.