FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

2/14/2005 c16 10kiss-of-cuteness
Loved the ending, I knew he was going to propose so HURRAH! Can't wait for more about them or others by you.
2/14/2005 c16 Rosalie1
YAY! that was fabulous! in the sequel, *squeels* YAY!...ok , well maybe you could focus it more on Harry and Ginny, you know, make him propose to her... maybe at Hermionie's wedding... i dunno, i'm sure whatever you write will be perfect! just don't wait forever to update!

thanks!

kialla
2/14/2005 c16 shannona
DEFINITELY want a sequel. I've read your story all the way through and really enjoyed it! (sorry i haven't reviewed before, i just read it straight through). your a great writer and I found it very enjoyable.
2/14/2005 c16 10LaurenMSL
GREAT STORY! SEQUEL? YAY! Hurry! ^_^ Yea that was really weird and separated, anyway, hurry and write the sequel! Can't wait to read it! Wonderful fic. ;)

-Laury Weasley
2/14/2005 c16 marauder23
EEP! You're doing a sequel! I would profess my love to you... but that would be kind of weird... of to hell with it

I LOVE YOU!

MARVELOUS!

STUPENDOUS!

MAGNIFIQUE!

You totally brightened my day with that epilouge and your sequel promise.

It was DEFINITELY worth the wait!

Anyway... what I would like to see in the sequel is a baby and... I don't know... maybe some more Harry and Ginny action? That'd be wonderful!

Best of luck and Happy V-day!

~marauder23
2/14/2005 c6 rahlgreens
I love your story! But in chap. 6, The Darkness, when the song goes Ooh! its not get down but guitar! because a guitar solo comes after that. But i love your story anyways!
2/14/2005 c16 dancerrdw
YES YES YES YES you must make another story of what happens to them you must :) :) :) YES YES i really hope u do *i know this is crazy what i am writing* i loved the story i hope you put up a sequel !
2/14/2005 c16 3Huggles4All
AW! omg. spectacular ending! i absolutely love this story and cannot wait for the sequel! please get that up ASAP! fantasticly written story again, even though those words can't truely describe it- its that good. i highly look forward to seeing the sequel. ^_^
2/14/2005 c16 9DeiaSM
Nothing better than to read an epilogue with a smile etched on my face the whole time. As for the sequel, bring it on. After those last few lines, I can hardly wait to read it. I really, *really* enjoyed your story. Thank you for providing so many hours of lovely, delicious R/Hr goodness.
2/14/2005 c16 bow2thehippogriff
I hate Valentines Day, I really do. And just when I made myself a promise to not pine for the perfect guy, you had to go and write this. Now I'm in a mushy puddle because of the fluffy fantasticnessness. *dies*
2/14/2005 c16 3PiningOverPadfoot
*applause* This was such a lovely story! I can't wait for the sequel to come out!
2/14/2005 c16 1bridges and balloons
very good! i loved it!

-'Ponine
2/14/2005 c16 4Tria Marie Val
hey

THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEQUEL! IT was really really really amazing! in the sequel have it a buit jumpy but have hermione get her kids hogwarts letters in between the profit and the quibbler. Also have the wedding. AHH THAT WAS SOO GOOD!

~*TRIA MARIE VAL*~

P.S. Write the sequel soon!
2/14/2005 c16 alli88
OMG! it was adorable! i love it. and ya. make a sequel! and wow. i love it, and in time for valentines day, though i have no valentine...:-(

alli88
2/14/2005 c16 Alicia-B
Yea! awsome i luv this fic so much definatly a must read classic cant wait for the sequel ;)* *hint hint* lol keep writing

~ALicia