FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

2/14/2005 c16 5MasochistandNarcissistFan
Aw! That was a cute ending. I totally loved this story. Sad to see it ending , but glad you're doing a sequel. I think it should be about preparing for the wedding . I'm sure it'll be great!
2/14/2005 c16 Bengie
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! *calms down* okay. I loved your story! and I'd defiantely love to be able to read a sequel. Excellent story.
2/14/2005 c1 nix
my. lord. this ROCKS! its quite predictable wats gonna happen nxt but fuck, its well gud! probably the best ive read, dude. gud luck!
2/14/2005 c4 3LilyTheBlonde
Loveit... can't wait to finish it... give me a day or two.
2/14/2005 c16 12elbearzasworld
I really did love it, such a perfect ending to it, and about the sequel, it is up to you because it could do well with and without one. Don't we all wish for someone like sweet Ron? LOL.
2/14/2005 c16 10suckr4romance
i was hoping he'd do that! it was a perfect ending.
2/14/2005 c16 One With A Constant Sugar High
wo ho! their sequl (sorry i can't spell) should be the wedding preperations adn the wedding!
2/14/2005 c16 10x0x-sLyThErIn-GoDdEsS-x0x
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I LOVE IT!

MY FAVORITE STORY IN THE WORLD.

I WILL RECKOMEND IT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.

OMFG.

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR.

LUV YA ALWAYS!

wannabe-hermione.

OMFG.
2/14/2005 c16 3petrynronlover
wow that was so cute! i love it. I think the sequel should be about the wedding. oh and Hermione getting pregnant you gotta write about that. well ill be waiting for what you decided to come up with. awsome story.
2/14/2005 c16 Peace7
DO a sequel!
2/12/2005 c15 10x0x-sLyThErIn-GoDdEsS-x0x
WOW.

I LOVE YOUR STORY.

You are a great writer, and I think that if you wrote some books of your own, you would be as famouse as J.K Rowling hersels.

God Bless.

wannabe-hermione.
2/12/2005 c14 Kozar
You're an amazing writer, consider writing youre own book. I bet that it would be as great as all these chapters I just read (and It's 5am now started at 1.30 am!) Just couldn't stop.

Keep up the good work.
2/9/2005 c15 15BasketKiwi
BRILLIANT! I loved it! It was really really good! I think the epolouge should be a proposal, though with the way you write, anything else would sound good too! Lol, once again: good job! I hope you write more Ron/Hermoine or Harry/Ginny in the future!

(P.S. In the epilouge, will there be something about George/Alicia? It kinda hinted in this story, so I was just curious!)
2/8/2005 c1 BasketKiwi
Really, really good so far! And really funny! I like it a lot!
2/8/2005 c15 2b2bbrules3326
I really loved your story. The last chapter had just the right balance of sweetness and humor (the congo line-HILARIOUS!) Please do write a sequal, I like the idea of a proposal, though the Commencement would be a cool thing to do too. Thanks for a great story!
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »