FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

12/21/2004 c13 3Huggles4All
excellent chapter! this storys great- please update soon!
12/21/2004 c13 10kiss-of-cuteness
I loved this chapter... enter draco! can't wait for more, nice insinuations lol
12/21/2004 c13 10suckr4romance
haha...i like that your story has just the right balance of humor and romance. keep going, it's real good.
12/21/2004 c13 7Ennui-EAF
Lovely! I do love those evesdropping scenes... heh heh heh... "it's longer than I'd thought it'd be..." More, more!
12/21/2004 c1 21Digital Damita
:giggles widely: ver good
12/20/2004 c13 piratingspiderelf
good, finally harry and ginny have some action. hg and rw went a little crazy in her dorm...good thing nothing happened. anyways, great chapter, as usual. update soon plz!
12/20/2004 c13 5grass anemones
Merry Christmas! a review! I loved this chapter! absolutely! And yay for Ginny! they needed to get togeter sometime. I'm kind of suspicious of Malfoy, but oh well! update soon!
12/20/2004 c13 3vacant xpressi0ns
whats up with Draco? o_O lol...well..heheh, i liked this chapter...kinda..its okay..lol...
12/20/2004 c6 2Evil Scientist
Lost in the Supermarket ROCKS! hee, most of the bands you've mentioned do. Are you into Eve 6? They've broken up, but the stuff they did do was really good. They did that song "wanna put my tender/heart in a blender/ watch it spin round to a beautiful oblivion." Okay, enough ranting about music.

I'm loving your story. It's really sweet.
12/19/2004 c12 1RainDateChick
Wow! This story is REALLY REALLY good! And you are a really really REALLY amazing author! please update before I lose my mind from "All I Know" withdrawal lol (that was a semi-quote frome you story...did ya notice? I did!) I'm usually not much of a reviewer, but this is a REALLY good story! I guess I'll have to go read some of your other stories to keep me occupied until you update! Keep writing!

-Winnie
12/19/2004 c12 val
aw! this is such a cute fic!
12/19/2004 c12 1theycallmemissweasley
that was an amazing story! you did such a great job!
12/19/2004 c12 1Ravenclaw-Krys
THIS IS BRILLIANT!

YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS!

I COULD NEVER COME UP WITH SOMEHING THIS GREAT
12/18/2004 c12 8Tidal Waves
this is a great story! Its funny and i cant wait to see the next chapter
12/18/2004 c12 vdf xh
you are going to write an other capter, right. i hope so. please do;)
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »