for All I Know

9/30/2010 c2 Admiral100
Very nice chapter. I love the akwardness and the hurmless flirting between them.
9/27/2010 c1 Admiral100
I found this a little late, but better late than never. I'm very impressed that this is your first chapter ever. It's very nice and interesting. A summer with just the two of them? I'm very excited!
8/4/2010 c1 emily e
i loved the first chapter!
6/30/2009 c6 5Jen.RxH
brilliant!

i cant remember enjoying a fanfiction quite this much
1/10/2009 c1 27Artisticmom2
I really enjoyed this work of yours. It was the first HP fan fiction I have read and the first of your works I have read. I completely enjoyed this story and feel that you were true to the characters. I hope that you continue writing in general. However, more Harry Potter stories would be greatly appreciated!
8/5/2008 c16 Jasmine
please make a sequel to 'all i know' it is just so great i luv it!
5/30/2008 c16 31Girl of Light Writer
A phenominal story. I loved it and I had read it before but it was when it first came out and you can never read a good story too many times. I loved it so much. Excellent Job. Anieca.
4/27/2008 c16 Riddala
i have no idea how i came across this story but i did

this has been the most intresting and most well written story that i have ever read, even if it is not a real published book

for the past day and a half now at round midnight i would read about 4-6 chapters.

i really loved how you did the flash backs sorta be tween each song verse in chapter nine, and in the later on chapters with just things taht they loved about each other and how you had them think about there actions and denie them like there emotions werent real for each other, you are a really good writer,and dont stop writing

it saddens me that the book has come to an end. i wanted to read me more, but one question if i may ask.. did you write a sequel?
10/24/2007 c16 Shannon
Hilarious & sweet at the same time! Congrats on a great story!
9/15/2007 c16 37EmRosey
Aw! cutest thing ever!

ending = lol!
8/30/2007 c16 VoicezWithin
I don't think that I have ever enjoyed reading a Ron and Hermione story as much as I have enjoyed reading this one. Honestly, with every other word I was smiling ear to ear or saying "aw" [aloud which earned me stares of confusion from my sister] or cracking up from one of Ron's sarcastic comments ro Ginny's comments about Harry being a "poof."

All of the flirtations and sexual tension between the Ron and Hermione was just written so perfectly! Along with the descriptions of their tones, their outfits and the settings in which they were in, the emotions that they were feeling - everything just made the story pop from the computer and into my head with such with no problem at all, making the story not only a story but a movie inside my head.

Oh - and all of the music and songs that you used, I downloaded and listened to which made the story even better, knowing the songs that the characters were listening to! I just loved it, I really did. Especially the speech that Hermione and Ron gave to one another in the common room, about what they love about one another. Man - that was so beautiful, it actually made me jealous and made me want to steal Ron from Hermione. *sigh* [if that were only possible.] And her speech this chapter got me teary-eyed.

This story was bloody brilliant, and you are a fabulous writer. You know exactly how and when to make the characters say and do things. I'm gonna go now and read more of your work!

=D This story is so going on my favorite!
8/26/2007 c6 rbt1980
Hi I have been reading your story , i like it . But I have some probule with it . 1st Hermione , never been kissed . She kissed Krum in book 4 . and the spooning part , I just felt that it was a bit to much . It might of been funnier if Ron had just gotten hard and Hermione made a comment on it . It is a cute story I am looking forword to reading more of it .

8/7/2007 c16 hpreader
BRILLIANT! really cute...good job! :p
7/28/2007 c16 1tara-tartart
this is the cutest thing i've yet to read. ron & hermione are just to cute!

i laughed so much while reading this story.

you have a really great gift with writng!
7/26/2007 c16 2taliapony
great story!

you should write more about the little weasleys running around!

ttyl