for All I Know

7/26/2007 c13 Christine
umm, when you have the Impervious charm, I noticed it a little odd that they would have too be quite, my logic never makes sense so im not going to explain it. Anyway though, I looked up the impervious charm, and its used to repel water...I think what your thinking of is the Imperturbable Charm. I feel like such a dork right now...
7/18/2007 c16 hallow
ok u know wat i think i might actualy truly love this like nothing ive ever read b4 this is worth the hours i spent reading it. dont make a sequal just leave it at this. only 2 things that r ABSOLUELY WRONG. DUMBLDORE DIED. and snape is still loyal to voldemort. 2 flaws in a picture of absolute perfection.

hallow

P.S. if u need to make a sequal make one on harry and ginnys relationship but other than that FLAWLESS 100 out of 10
7/16/2007 c16 23Watching Eternity
Haha, That is one of the best Hermione/Ron stories I've read, and trust me, I've read A LOT! Great job!
7/8/2007 c16 3Stash of Acorns
First off, I like your story a lot.^_^ But I want to point out (if you didn't know) that both Hermione and Ron are older than Harry so if it was summer before their 7th year, Hermione and Ron should've been 17 already while harry was still 16 till his birthday. So on Hermione's birthday, she should've been turning 18 and not 17. I;m about the complaining about this but I just seemingly noticed and it kind of irked me. Other than that, what the first sentence said.^_^
6/21/2007 c1 2tvshows-junkie
Just finished reading it and I absolutely loved it. it is so fluffy and cute and i am absolutely voting for a sequel! Please!
5/15/2007 c1 2anagl
hi! i just finished reading all i know and its really good! i loved it! =D...i know its been a long time but you sould do the sequel! i'd definitively read it! =D...
12/26/2006 c16 AmiYumi
I loved this story. I enjoyed it very much.
8/15/2006 c6 so-good-in-blue
Whoa! Freaky! I was reading chapter 6 and as soon as Hermione said "the Darkness" "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" started to play (on my ipod)! Crazy! Oh, and i'm really enjoying your story! Keep it up!
8/13/2006 c16 bleh
Ah! I can't believe i haven't stumbled upon this gem of a fanfic earlier! Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. It was nice to enjoy a fanfic without tons of angst and tragedy (not that that's a bad thing).
7/14/2006 c6 KyrieofAccender
I liked that pickup-line gag a few chapters back! Very good story, but I'm usually not the msuhy type, so I'm usually either chuckling at those very good funny bits of yours (like the pickup line gag; I have a few incidents like that myself.) or skimming. Sorry - You really are a good writer, though! Blast, I am miserable at writing reviews, aren't I?

I also liked the British pronounciation thing from before.
6/26/2006 c16 1RedheadObsession
Oh my gord this was such a fluffy story! All the bunnies!
4/2/2006 c2 tracy
omg this is the CUTEST story in th history of FOREVA! i luv it! good work
3/27/2006 c1 fanfiction999
Amazing. Write more plz.
3/19/2006 c13 1Born-Slippy
full review later adding to fav.stories list so i can find this again
3/3/2006 c2 1RainDateChick
In response to the end of chapter 13:

YEAH TOAST! if you've never heard that song-type-thing, you so should! there's lyrics at http:/ w. geocities. com/ DanHiggins3/ toastcontent/ banks. html (remove the spaces.)
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »