FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

9/17/2004 c7 3Huggles4All
YAY! this chapter is up! and i LOVEd it, of course! Ron makes me smile, you continue him as such a great character! He is beyond adorable, btw. and omg harry and ginny! whats gonna happen? seamus was funny! and george was hysterical in the beginning at the party.. couldnt help but laugh tons! spying! get the next chapter up soon! PLEASE!
9/17/2004 c7 The Lady in Grey
OK, what is with Hermione? What exactly did Ron say that got her so annoyed? I just don't understand! Well anyway I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that you'll be ok with the whole tornado thing. I've been watching it on the news and I'm glad I'm all the way on the other side of the world!
9/17/2004 c7 8Brooke Monica
400 REVIEWS! I really don't want to wait that long =( I really like this story and how you made your own characters from Hermione and Ron.

you know you love me,

Brooke
9/16/2004 c7 6brkyle01
It's all good! Well Not at the moment... Fix it up soon! I'm reviewing! That should could for a hundred reviews as i'm so special ^_~

9/16/2004 c6 brkyle01
FINALLY ^_^! Yeah! They kissed! You're a really good Hermione/Ron fluff writer, co they are SO Cute!

9/16/2004 c7 Gabischw
I heart it! I think you are JK Rowling reincarnated. You should meet her and give her writing lessons. I laughed so hard!

RANDY BASTARDS!
9/16/2004 c5 brkyle01
No, no, no! GOOD FLUFFY-NESS! Please continue it! It's so KAWAII-NESS!
9/16/2004 c4 brkyle01
Hm... Interesing... ^_~. They are SO cute together!
9/16/2004 c7 Ana
Oh I love it! I hope you can also get Harry and Ginny together in this! Hee hee hee m maybe just 360? not 400? Too much lol I want another chappie i love ure story..perfetc fluff i think.
9/16/2004 c3 brkyle01
Aw! Dat's SO cute ^_^!

9/16/2004 c2 brkyle01
This is a really good story. Very sweet =P.

9/16/2004 c1 brkyle01
Mwuhahahahahahaha! & Ha! Very funny, i was laughing heaps! I love the Barry White bits =D

9/16/2004 c7 BlueberryBubbles
Okay, I officially love you. First of all, your pen [or keyboard] name is Stargirl. I'm just wondering if that's a reference to the book, because if it is that's cool. Secondly, You write Gilmore Girls fics. You see, I'm a fan of the show, too. Thirdly, [is it right to say thirdly?] you mentioned The Postal Service in this story. I love The Postal Service. So you obviously have good music taste. And finally, your fic rocks. I love it, I love The Postal Service, and I love you!

Peace and love,

~*Sarah*~
9/16/2004 c7 PrettyPink
yay! i loved it! we!
9/16/2004 c7 alli8
good luck with the power...ya it was fluffy but a good fluffy. goodness. well it was good, make ginny and harry get together, and im done

alli8~