FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/29/2004 c5 AnythingButThis
Hey! I love your story. And I love the "Big Hands" comments, ha ha. Sorry, I kinda have this little joke with a friend, but that makes this story even funnier. Oh, and there's no such thing as too much fluff. ;)
8/29/2004 c5 crystal
I love this story! I think its my new favorite! I think it has just the right amount of fluff. I think its so cute with all the pet names and stuff, but they're both really thick not to have figured out that they like each other yet. Update soon-I cant wait to see what happens when they do realize it, and when they finally kiss!
8/29/2004 c5 2Z. Riley
Lovely! Please, update as soon as you possibly can. I haven't had a fic to follow for AGES. Update, update, update!
8/29/2004 c1 Z. Riley
I like it so far. Brilliant. I don't have anything to complain about, but I'm anxious to get on with the other chapters, so if you'll exsucse me...
8/28/2004 c5 yourmom270
I like it. Very fluffy! I can't wait till the next chapter!
8/28/2004 c5 1Rachel Zenta
I love this story! You write so well! And there is a perfect amount of Ron/Hermione fluff. They're so cute! Anyway, I really like how you've written their relationship. I can't wait for more! Now what do the twins, Ginny, Harry, and Mad-Eye Moody do next? And what's going to happen with Ron and Hermione? Write! Please!
8/28/2004 c5 Missrs
Aahh! So much fluff! I'm having a fluff overload!

I haven't reviewed in a while, but where I left off I've noticed the story has been getting fluffier and fluffier. Fluff is good, but watch how fluffy you go.

Ooh, Draco is a good boy and he's making Hermy laugh. Why wouldn't Ronniekins be jealous? His Hermione is not with HIM!

Even though chap 4 & 5 were fluffy I loved them. I loved every fluffy word. Har har.
8/28/2004 c5 Alanah
i love your story! you need to write more or else i might die! hurry! write more! fast! no but seriously ,just keep going in the direction its headed! they have to hook up!just keep writing
8/28/2004 c5 fredngeorgegirl
Very cute, but when will they get together?
8/28/2004 c3 5Elladora D. Jobberknoll
I love Harry in the flashbacks! He's dreamy... But Ron's dreamy too... The whole 'love' thing was great! Ron AND Hermione are such ramblers! OH I love Ron's Kings don't let the quaffle in T-shirt! I want one! That would be so cool!
8/28/2004 c1 Elladora D. Jobberknoll
Yay! I love "Now, now, Arthur, we mustn't give the boy any ideas." I love this! It's incredibly giggle-worthy (that's a good thing by the way). Ron sure can ramble eh? I love him! Wow Ron AND Hermione's parents are reall embarassing! The whole Ron is handsome thing was great too!
8/28/2004 c5 2Isilme Kementari
beautiful! i love it! i want more! and i'm impressed with the english-ness of it too...although the odd bits do give you away (bangs for example), but on the whole, bloody well written, just fluffy enough, and highly amusing! :D write more, and quickly!
8/28/2004 c5 3Destiny Amberly Weasley
EXCELLENT! OMG so good! Update ASAP!
8/28/2004 c5 crazyone18
This is so cute! I can not wait to raed more.
8/28/2004 c5 5shnazzy jazzy
so cute! please continue soon!
863 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »