FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/29/2004 c5 crystal
I love this story! I think its my new favorite! I think it has just the right amount of fluff. I think its so cute with all the pet names and stuff, but they're both really thick not to have figured out that they like each other yet. Update soon-I cant wait to see what happens when they do realize it, and when they finally kiss!
8/29/2004 c5 2Z. Riley
Lovely! Please, update as soon as you possibly can. I haven't had a fic to follow for AGES. Update, update, update!
8/29/2004 c1 Z. Riley
I like it so far. Brilliant. I don't have anything to complain about, but I'm anxious to get on with the other chapters, so if you'll exsucse me...
8/28/2004 c5 yourmom270
I like it. Very fluffy! I can't wait till the next chapter!
8/28/2004 c5 1Rachel Zenta
I love this story! You write so well! And there is a perfect amount of Ron/Hermione fluff. They're so cute! Anyway, I really like how you've written their relationship. I can't wait for more! Now what do the twins, Ginny, Harry, and Mad-Eye Moody do next? And what's going to happen with Ron and Hermione? Write! Please!
8/28/2004 c5 Missrs
Aahh! So much fluff! I'm having a fluff overload!

I haven't reviewed in a while, but where I left off I've noticed the story has been getting fluffier and fluffier. Fluff is good, but watch how fluffy you go.

Ooh, Draco is a good boy and he's making Hermy laugh. Why wouldn't Ronniekins be jealous? His Hermione is not with HIM!

Even though chap 4 & 5 were fluffy I loved them. I loved every fluffy word. Har har.
8/28/2004 c5 Alanah
i love your story! you need to write more or else i might die! hurry! write more! fast! no but seriously ,just keep going in the direction its headed! they have to hook up!just keep writing
8/28/2004 c5 fredngeorgegirl
Very cute, but when will they get together?
8/28/2004 c3 5Elladora D. Jobberknoll
I love Harry in the flashbacks! He's dreamy... But Ron's dreamy too... The whole 'love' thing was great! Ron AND Hermione are such ramblers! OH I love Ron's Kings don't let the quaffle in T-shirt! I want one! That would be so cool!
8/28/2004 c1 Elladora D. Jobberknoll
Yay! I love "Now, now, Arthur, we mustn't give the boy any ideas." I love this! It's incredibly giggle-worthy (that's a good thing by the way). Ron sure can ramble eh? I love him! Wow Ron AND Hermione's parents are reall embarassing! The whole Ron is handsome thing was great too!
8/28/2004 c5 2Isilme Kementari
beautiful! i love it! i want more! and i'm impressed with the english-ness of it too...although the odd bits do give you away (bangs for example), but on the whole, bloody well written, just fluffy enough, and highly amusing! :D write more, and quickly!
8/28/2004 c5 3Destiny Amberly Weasley
EXCELLENT! OMG so good! Update ASAP!
8/28/2004 c5 crazyone18
This is so cute! I can not wait to raed more.
8/28/2004 c5 5shnazzy jazzy
so cute! please continue soon!
8/28/2004 c5 hiei's lil dragon
YOU NEED TO MAKE THINGS HOTTER! PLEASE! I WANNA HERE MORE ABOUT RON WITH VERY LITTLE CLOTHES ON AGAIN! HAVE HERMIONE WALK BY HIS OPEN DOOR WHILE HE HAS NO SHIRT OR SOMETHING! PLEASE RON IS SO HOT!
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »