FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/27/2004 c4 Nadia
Love it! Can't wait to see the next chapters!
8/24/2004 c4 luckyhorsefether
Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!
8/21/2004 c4 Ice.Cream.Luver
i love this story so good! update soon! Please!
8/21/2004 c4 7Miss Court-A-Doo
please update soon! I simply LOVE this fic!

*grin*
8/20/2004 c4 99 Red Balloons
i miss you! Write more~ I have withdrawal from your story... causing me to read it again, which I dont mind. Sadly though, its only at 4 chapters and I hope you find the time soon to write the next one...
8/20/2004 c4 2Munmunx5
Yes, it's fluffy... but I LOVE IT! I say keep it coming. So did Hermione overhear Ron say he's only incorrigible around her? They're practically lovers if only they'd just admit it! They've got it bad for each other! Ah, you have to update soon. It's a brilliant R/Hr story. Enough said.

8/20/2004 c3 Munmunx5
Man, what a cute story. I love how you made Ron and Hermione so comfortable with each other. I wonder what nickname Hermione has for Ron. Hmm...

8/19/2004 c4 cheese riot too lazy to sign in
Very cute.

"There was something about these hair-fixing gestures than met the eye, it seemed. Tenderness? Deep-seated love? An uncontrollable hair fetish?"

Haha! They're really funny, which must mean that you're very funny. There were many other parts that made me laugh, but I won't quote them, since you've already read them. I'd say it's verging on being too fluffy, but it's sweet nonetheless. I love how they didn't immediately start making out as soon as Hermione arrived; your way is much more believable. I'm lovin this story like a two dollar whore, so keep writing! Oh, and boo to school starting. I barely started my summer reading, so I'm really screwed, cause school starts soon for me, too.
8/19/2004 c4 3Huggles4All
omg i cant wait to read on! please continue soon! i love this story!
8/18/2004 c2 2Munmunx5
Bloody brilliant story. I'm guessing Ron looks like the present-day long-haired Rupert? Ah, sexiness. ^_^

8/18/2004 c4 4Melaly
This story is excellent. I can't wait for more. I can actually picture them acting exactly this way towards each other, except without the pet names. This story makes me feel happy in a weird way. I want to go find someone I can act that way around! They are so cute together.. please, update soon!
8/15/2004 c4 2Gabrielle88
Oh, it's positively fantastic! I'm on tenterhooks for the next chapter. Hurry up, won't you? Pretty please?
8/15/2004 c4 7unicornsrock5
loved it loved it loved it! ur so funny. do u think u can rite more, like real soon how about now? oh u need to finish reading reviews.** looks sad** oh well untill next review

Rachel
8/15/2004 c4 1Kendra Spencer
Wow...what perverts...

Continue! hehehe
8/12/2004 c4 5Azu Luna
Positively delicious! Loved every second, ESPECIALLY the nice little spooning session thrown in there. Brilliant touch, heh heh ~.^

Anyway, UPDATE SOON! SERIOUSLY! This is definitely one of the better Ron/Hermione romance & humor stories out there...it's even on my favorites list! ^_^ Cheers on the excellent work!
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »