FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/12/2004 c4 13portmanroxsmysoxs
Just enough fluff! Keep writing...I love this story!
8/12/2004 c4 Mary P
THIS WAS AWESOME! You have a great story line. There is nothing to criticize, the only thing I can hope for is that you make their last night alone romantic. Even though school is starting for you I hope you won't neglect your eager fans that are waiting for the next chapter to begin. Remember the longer the better:)

Sincerely
8/12/2004 c4 1MarauderRaven
hi! am I your 100th reviewer? I hope so. Still loving your story! please update soon, or I'll go mad and die old and lonely. maybe not, but update anyhow! I was s o happy when you lastdid it! this chappie was one of the best!but then again, I am I perverted raven:P haha.

love

M.R
8/11/2004 c4 2iLuvDuckies29
Love the story so far! Update soon! i cant wait for Ron and Hermione to finally get together!
8/11/2004 c4 MedusaCurlz
You kno i hate cliff hangers i mean it's all good for the author and everythign u KNO whats going to happen (well usually). I greatly sympathize with u about skool starting and i understand u will have less time to write but i am begging you not to take TOO long. Loved ur story (obviously or i wouldnt beg).

~*Medusa*~
8/11/2004 c4 sballLuvr5
great chapter! PLEASE update soon!

-Kristi
8/11/2004 c4 3Chrismukkah-hunnie
Really love it! But when are Ron and Hermione actually gonna admit they like each other? make it soon please!
8/11/2004 c4 1CharlotteMHolmes
I loved this chapter. The fluff is so great, lol. I started school on Monday...it isn't all that bad. I have been looking foward to your updates, so I hope that you still keep on posting!
8/11/2004 c4 Chipmunk is Me
Don't worry hun... it's good enough fluff for me! I love R/H fluff! I find it so silly when Ron thinks those thoughts... darn me in my silly mood today! You're starting school already? I don't start for a month! those evil bastards... I hope you have a good first day of school!
8/11/2004 c3 1LiSsY2305
great!

lis
8/11/2004 c2 LiSsY2305
WOW... really good... plainly good
8/11/2004 c1 Chipmunk is Me
Wow! It's wonderful! I was giggling so much at these parts (I drank two cups of coffee just now, with extra sugar I might add so if it seems a weird place to giggle at, you know why):

“Ron is a very handsome boy—
8/11/2004 c4 Kelly
I love this story. Its so amusing when they think to themselves. please keep writing! Also the fluff is great.
8/11/2004 c4 Courtney
Wow, this is great, I can't wait for more! I LOVE all the fluff - i love romance, so what are ya going to do?

Great tho! Update soon!
8/11/2004 c4 sswchic2388
brilliant dahling, absolutely brilliant!
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »