FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/10/2004 c4 Anonymous
Motivation! I'll post 50 different reviews myself to get you to continue. Love the dialogue. Love the inner turmoil. Love the teasing and the flirting. Love the fluff. And what on earth are classes good for if not to devote time to writing?
8/10/2004 c4 1bncsammy
It's NEVER too fluffy, we love the fluff that's what makes it so great. It's a great story, can't wait for the updates!
8/10/2004 c4 1Hermione Granger63
Oh! Who's in the bathroom? I bet it's either Harry or Ginny, but what do I know? Anyway, great chapter, and of course, I can't wait for the nest one!

-Hermione Granger63

P.S: I just love how you made a reference to Finding Nemo in this chapter. I love that movie, it's soo cute, and I just thought it was a cute reference. lol
8/10/2004 c4 HC4826
School for you starts tomorrow! Where do you live, mine doesn't start for almost a month! Anyways, good story. So cute, I love RonHermione!
8/10/2004 c4 1OExpecto PatronumO
It had the right amount of fluff, I thought. Those two crack me up, they're doing everything a couple does, except they keep denying that they are, in fact, a couple! -shakes head- crazy kids...

Did I mention that I happen to love U2? I forgot to thank you for choosing them, they are the best group ever. EVER!
8/10/2004 c3 ChrissyWeasley
Wonderful! hope some romance comes soon *wistels* love da story!
8/10/2004 c3 Missrs
Aaww, this was such a lovely chapter. I loved it!

Mm. The flashbacks were a nice touch. Heh. I share something in common with Ronnie - we both love sunflowers (they are so tall and majestic).

I really thought it was cute how Ron called Hermy 'love'. He can't hide his feelings. XD

Well, this was a very lovely chapter and I really did enjoy it.
8/10/2004 c3 Dianne
that is so cute... I am patiently (yeah right) awaiting more of this wonderful fic!
8/10/2004 c3 2Fire Goddess
Wow, I'm really liking this story. Each chapter is short and sweet and leaves me wanting more! I absolutely love how Ron calls her "Love" and "Poppet", I'm a sucker for nicknames like those... I hope you update soon!
8/10/2004 c3 AnyOtherWorld
This is a really good fic so far. It was actually quite a surprise because when i'd read the summary i thought it was going to be one of those really short chaptered, stupid stories where all Hermione does is giggle and try and make Ron notice her. But i'm really, really glad that it isn't. Please update quickly because you're a great writer and this is a brilliant story.

Keep Writing,

~i-h8-sclub~
8/9/2004 c3 5Azu Luna
Aw! Dr. Ron made Hermione feel better with daises and chicken soup! How sweet! This was an awesome chapter, you HAVE to update soon!

Cheers on the excellent work so far! ^_^
8/9/2004 c3 1br34
this story seriously rocks.
8/9/2004 c3 WeasleyGirl-Yeah
I absolutely adore this story! I luv it so much!
8/8/2004 c3 PrettyPink
Aw, I love this story! SO cute! keep it up- this is one of those stories that you are so into that you don't realize you're at the end until you are... at which point you get all upset and wait desperetly for an update... so please update!

~*Mia*~
8/8/2004 c3 HC4826
Ron was so sweet to Hermione. It was cute.
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »