FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/8/2004 c3 13portmanroxsmysoxs
Again - another great, fluffy, excellent chapter full of laughs and wonderfull stuff! I love long chapters - keep up the great, wonderfull writing! I love your story!

portmanroxsmysoxs
8/8/2004 c3 16MioneAndRon4life
LOVE IT! PLEASE KEEP GOING!

I

LOVED

IT!
8/8/2004 c1 MioneAndRon4life
HA HA HA HA! i'm DYING! I LOVE IT!
8/8/2004 c3 3PlasticPlastic
I really like this story.
8/8/2004 c3 1OExpecto PatronumO
I think this story is quite dashing! Normally I don't red Ron/Herm fics but I just felt like doing something different for a change! I really like where this is going, *hopefully* something will happen soon enough!
8/8/2004 c3 sswchic2388
sam dahling! I am still loving this fanfic so much. And in thes chapter, I can tell that it's you who wrote it (the t-shirt making and U2). Altough, I think it's time a sweater was incorporated in to process, though it's summer and it would be rather strange to have a sweater But you are the creative genius here, not me, so I'm sure you'll find a way to work the sweater in.

Keep up the good work,

Gabizzle
8/8/2004 c3 1MarauderRaven
oh! lovet it! write more soon! their so cute and you write really well... the flashbacks are a bit annoying though. buhbu
8/8/2004 c3 misssim4life
Hey Love the story please update FAST !
8/7/2004 c2 Mufleta
sweet!...please update
8/7/2004 c2 Bekah again
Sammy!

uh oh uh oh... Ron's half naked! Even though the sweaters are sexy, sometimes it's better if he's without them.. ;) You did a great job with this! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
8/7/2004 c1 Rebecca
Sammy! I love your fan fiction. You write so well... I can't wait to keep reading. I'm glad I got you into fan fic :)
8/7/2004 c2 1Hermione Granger63
Wow, this is really good! I can't wait to read the next chapter, update it fast! I'll be here to read it! You're a great writer!

-Hermione Granger63
8/6/2004 c2 5Azu Luna
M...half-naked Ron! ^_^ Snogalicious! Update soon, please, I am LOVING all the Ron/Hermione goodness! You rock!
8/6/2004 c2 3punkdndisorderly
I don't even know which 2 couples to ship! Your story really shows a strong Hermione and Ron relationship, and I love the story! All this fan-fic is making my shipping go back and forth! (If that makes any sense!) Loved the story! Update soon!
8/6/2004 c2 Siriusblackisonehotdude
Girl, you need to update! Cuz this is one rockin' story! I really love it! I just can't wait for chapter three, hurry hurry hurry! It's so cute...it was so cute I couldn't stop going, 'aw!' Keep up the great work!
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »