FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/6/2004 c2 1OneInTheCorner
This was a good chapter... really liked it. Write more!
8/5/2004 c2 Shaunna
I am really enjoying this story. I think there's plenty of time to add in some romance. I really liked that the Weasleys keep referring to the Bahamas ad the Pajamas, very nice touch. And the line about Hermione not being a saint. My mom's said the same think to me...only it was "You're not a nun, Shaunna". Keep up the great writing, its really getting hot.
8/5/2004 c1 99 Red Balloons
Im back. hehe. Ok on with my example:

"Your mother wasn’t a saint after I was through with her…
8/5/2004 c2 99 Red Balloons
excellent story. I have put u on author alert and heopfully you update often. I have nothing to criticize about your plot... I love their tension. But there are some grammar problems. And other things. You switch around the POV a lot, and it might become hard to keep up with in the future, so it might be good to insert who's thinking what, ESPECIALLY when the POV changes. Also, when you say a sentence - "..." said Harry. For the 's' in said to be NOT capitalized, it must be either a comma, exlamation point or question mark. If it's a period, then it should be like this- "...I love you." Harry looked at them carefully. -

I'll give you an example in my next review.
8/5/2004 c2 Cathy
You are off to a great start! I'm really enjoying your story. Hope you update again soon!
8/5/2004 c2 Missrs
I'd be happy to review again. I love to write reviews! XD

The span between the two months was kinda confusing but I figured it out. Hahaha.

"While Hermione had always been that clever, bossy, frizzy-haired Prefect who made the highest marks, boys had taken note that she was now an attractive yet clever, bossy, and frizzy-haired Prefect who made the highest marks." The made me laugh. She's still bossy and still has bushy hair, but now she's attractive.

Anyway this was a pretty good chapter (it had some laughs) and I hope to see chapter 3 sometime soon.
8/5/2004 c2 PiNaYPeAcHiE
AWw, this story sounds really cute so far! I love how they flirt all the time and don't even know their true feelings! Great writing, keep up the good work!
8/5/2004 c2 sballLuvr5
good chapter...its really cute...PLEASE update soon!

-Kristi
8/5/2004 c2 B
Ok, so I like this story more and more. It's moving along, without moving too fast or too slow. I like that. Keep the story coming!
8/5/2004 c1 B
Okay, so I like it! It's a good story of what I have read so far. Hope it is just as good as it progesses!
8/5/2004 c2 hurricaneez1
Excellent! Keep it coming.
8/5/2004 c2 1Crystals-faerie
Another great chapiter! I love you fic so much. I can't wait to see what will happen between Ron and Hermione! Please, update fast!
8/5/2004 c2 bab.e gurl
please update and u rok
8/5/2004 c2 LA La LA La LA lL
This story is really good!
8/5/2004 c2 13portmanroxsmysoxs
I love your story - it has just the right amount of humor, romance, and what ever else a story needs. I like the line 'an uncontrollable hair fetish?' That one made me laugh. Keep up the good job!
862 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »